40

"Today...listen. Today he punched me in the face. And earlier at the houses he was the one that saved Diego's life, not me."

"You are unbelievable Klaus."

"You want proof, is that it? All right. I-I'll give you proof." He picked up a bowling ball and mumbled. "All right, it's showtime, baby." He threw the ball, "catch!" Big it just hit the floor.

"Is there any way to silence that voice in your head?"

"And is there anyway to silence that voice coming out of your mouth?" I question Luther. "Stop attacking everyone constantly."

"You know I liked you a lot better before you got laid." Klaus yelled at Luther. Who we realised hadn't told Allison yet. "Which was a complete...it-it wasn't his fault, he was ridiculously high, right?"

"Don't protect him Klaus." I say, "it's his own mistake and he should own up to it."

Allison picked up her notepad and walked away, Luther following her.

"Excuse me! Excuse me, it's my son Kenny's birthday today, and..and wouldn't you son and daughter be happier playing with kids their own age? Assuming it's okay with your two dads."

"I would rather chew off my own foot." Five snapped, leaving the woman shocked.

"Excuse him, he's quite snappy, we will be over in a moment." I apologise to the lady, before she went back to sit down.

Five stood up and walked over to where the bowling balls returned. While Diego began, "if I was going to date a man, you'd be the last man I would date."

"You'd be lucky to get me."

"How the hell did she find me?"

"Five? What have you got?" I ask, walking over.

He pulled a sweet out of his pocket and opened it to reveal a tracker. "She's good." He said to himself, dropping it on the floor and crushing it under his shoe. "She found me." He explained, showing me a tube.

He turned and a Chinese fortune cracker could be seen inside. He pulled the top off with a pop and cracked the cracker open.

"Time marches on...or does it? Rain Quail, Rm 12."

You're not telling me your actually going?" I ask, he didn't answer. He just disappeared. "Fuck."

I returned, explaining Five had gone before attending Kenny's party. It seemed to take the stress off of me. It was my turn to bowl when gunshots echoed through the room. I immediately shocked everyone, making the guys who had entered think they were dead.

Next, I ran over to Klaus and the others where we ducked behind counters. "Who the hell are these guys?" Diego yelled.

Klaus pressed his hands down onto his ears. "Maybe they're here for Kenny's birthday!"

"No, I'm pretty sure they are here for us!"

Diego pulled out a knife and threw it at one of the gunmen, killing him and knocking him back, his body hitting the lights, turning them off.

A song called Saturday Night began to play. They continued to shoot when Luther picked up a bowling ball and threw it at them.

We all began the throw things. While massive bursts of energy emerged from my hands. Lines of electricity. I shocked two from at least ten feet away.

"They are blocking the exit!"

"What the plan now Luther?"

Allison pointed towards the bowling pins and I yelled, "Run!"