12

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee."

"Dad hated caffeine." Allison pointed out.

"He hated children, too." Klaus started.

I then continued, "and he had plenty of us."

"I'm taking the car."

"And where might you be going Five?" I ask with a smile.

"To get a decent cup of coffee."

"Oh." I slump back in my chair, "you're boring."

"As are you darling."

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked.

"I know how to do everything." He replies before disappearing.

"I feel like we should stop him." Klaus stood to his feet, swerving his arms around. "But then again, I also just kinda want to see what happens."

"All right," Diego had walked in. "I guess I'll see you guys in, what, ten years? When Pogo dies." He says bitterly.

"Not if you die first."

"Yeah, love you too, sis. Good luck on your next film. Hope it turns out better then your marriage, huh?"

Klaus and I followed Diego as Allison went the other way.

"Are- Are we leaving?" Klaus asks.

"No, I'm leaving by myself."

"Oh, fabulous! We will get our things."

Diego then rushed out the door towards the car, but me and Klaus followed.

"Hey, Diego." I smile, as the two of us follow him into the car.

"You know," Klaus started, "every time I close my eyes, I see a diarrhetic hippo about to shit on my face."

"Ew, gross." I cringe.

"It's terrifying!"

Diego turns the engine on, then says bluntly, "terrific."

"No. No!" Klaus began to shake his head.

"Lean back."

~

Klaus and I sat in the car as Diego stood over the river. "Yoo-hoo Diego." Klaus called.

"We hate to rush you through any kind of brooding moment you might be having, but come on man, we're starving!"

"All three of us." Klaus adds.

I turn to him and give him a questioning look, "three?"

"Ben. Ben is sat right there." He pointed to the empty seat beside him. "I'm craving... eggs." He clicks his tongue. "No. It's too late for eggs. Waffles. Huh? You like waffles right? Of course you do."

"Everyone likes waffles." I add.

"Diego thank you for joining us."

"We have decided on. Drum roll."

"Waffles!"

"I'm gonna drop you off at the bus stop. I gotta get back to work."

"What, breaking bones and cracking skulls?" Klaus chuckled.

"Saving lives, baby."

"Well, I guess it's frozen waffles again."

"Yeah, I could do egg and bacon, but I'm trying to cut down on my pig products."

~

Sorry this on was shorter than the others, I wanted to end it at the end of the episode. But, I will be posting another one the day this comes out, so there will be two chapters released today.

~Freya x