Chapter 4

RECAP

.

.

.

"She would make a wonderful mother Tri'ste and I know one day she will be." I say to Tri'ste when Nicole and La'jar say their goodbyes and leave while Leah is busy with the little ones.

"I know, I can tell she wishes to have a family of her own but even the scientists have said that it will be difficult but not impossible for her to bare children but at this rate it seems less and less likely that she would be able to bare any pup." said Tri'ste in a sorrowful tone.

"But for now you can be a papa for the ones you are teaching and Leah can care for the little ones who adore her." I say encouraging him as he smiles and goes to help his mate with the little ones.

Torie's POV

*A while later*

It had taken Nicole and La'jar longer than expected to be in the meeting so Leah, Tri'ste, and I were still stuck on babysitting duties. Tri'ste was busy telling a story of one of his many hunts that will probably give little ones nightmares, while Leah was teaching me how to embroider different.

This is Leah:

"Torie can I ask you a question without you making a huge deal out of it?" asked Leah nervously as she stopped her embroidering and looked at me nervously

"You just did but I will be gracious enough to let you ask another question." I say joking with her but it seems that now wasn't the time for fun and games.

"Ha ha, well, you see, the thing is, um well... How did Nicole know if she were pregnant?" asked Leah blushing and not meeting my gaze. Now this catches my attention why would Leah want to know something like that? My cousin Nicole was taken when she was eighteen and was with child when she was nineteen. Leah however was taken when was twenty-three and is currently twenty-five at the moment.

"Well she always had morning sickness being number one, and she was always sensitive to their tiny little kicks, and it never failed every time she was pregnant she always craves something sweet." I said explaining to Leah as she nodded her head in understanding.

"Leah may I ask you a question?" I asked her.

"You just did but because I'm so gracious I will allow you to ask another." she jokes as we both giggle at her little joke.

"Do you think that you are pregnant?" I asked her curious and excited at the same time because I know both her and Tri'ste have been wanting to start a family of their own for quite some time now and it would be amazing to know is she actually were pregnant!

"Please don't scream or over react I don't want to get my hopes up just yet, but I believe that I am but I have to confirm it with a medical examiner just to be sure that I am. Plus if I was pregnant I was hoping that both you and Nicole would help me plan on how to tell Tri'ste that I'm pregnant." admitted Leah as she blushed and touched her still flat stomach.