Chapter 14

Previouslyon Neveah's POV

.

.

.

"Mama why was papa so mad at the Councilman? Are they to be the most trustworthy in the whole galaxy? And how come you're coming home with us? Why aren't you or the other ancients staying here to talk to the Council?" I asked mother all these questions as she chuckled at me and smiled warmly like she usually does whenever I or my siblings have questions for her.

"Well for starters that wasn't councilman Menüsso, that was a changeling you were with, and yes Council members are to be trust, but the Universal council is under siege at the moment and we are on our way to look for High Councilman Nucleos. Nucleos is the only one with enough power to help us other than the Universal Council members since if one of the changelings were disguise themselves a one of the members then who is to say that the rest haven't been taken over as well." Said mother as I was shocked at how well changelings could disguise themselves.

"They are that good mother?" I asked her as she nodded her head solemnly to me.

"Well now that you know that go get some sleep my love we have a long journey ahead of us," Said mother as she kissed my forehead and tucked me into bed.

"Goodnight mama" I say as she tells me goodnight as well and leaves the room quietly.

I was now worried more than anything especially for my auntie Torie, "Paya, God, anyone please look after my family, and watch over my Auntie Torie please," I said as I prayed to anyone that was willing to listen.

Torie's POV

*Another week gone by*

I've been counting the days that I've been in here since the last masacre that the slaves and prisoners along with me had endured. Many of the slaves and prisoners were awestruck and mortified as they remembered their fallen comrades and people that they knew. Of course I've made sure to make myself as secluded away from everyone else as much as possible, but those three they kept pestering me nonstop and it was starting to get on my nerves and mess up my training routine as well. I didn't mind Kurro since he really didn't bother me at all, but Reko and Azar were really pushing my buttons and getting on my nerves. Especially their mentor as I call him Gekkiso he kept pestering me to meet the person that he wishes not to name but I'm not falling for it I've tried trusting Changelings again but most of them were complete asses or a real bitch.

"Torie please wait!" speak of the Devil and he will reveal himself as Gekkiso came running after me while I was in my meditative state of mind and ruining my concentration.

"Ugh," I say as I get up and walk away from my spot and start walking away.

"Wait please wait!" he yelled but I tried to lose him in the sea of people as I made my way through them bumping and hiding peacefully in a little corner trying to make myself smaller than what I really was. It worked since he ran the other way away from me, and Reko and Azar right behind him as I find a little area to myself where I can try to relax.

"I'm surprised you've managed to lose that fool so quickly," said a voice behind me it took me by surprise as turned around quickly to face with a cloaked figure who has their back turned away from me and sitting down in front of a fire pit .

This is the cloaked figure: