Chapter 11

Previously on Torie's POV

.

.

.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You really are something, you do realize you will die if you enter this tournament right?" he said as me gave me a shit eating grin.

"Then this shouldn't be a difficult decision to make now should it?" I say as I smirked not wanting t back down.

"Well played Victoria but remember that if you lose I get to make you my personal slave." he said as he sneered at me and gave me an evil grin as I nodded my head.

"Deal but If I win You leave both me and my family alone along with the Yautja race as well," I say as he looked at me shook my hand agreeing to the deal as his soldiers were barely waking up.

"You have yourself a deal Little girl I look forward to your first fight tomorrow." he said leaving as the guards get out of my cell and instantly go to the door and put up the light up bars. "I promise I'll be back Colie, I'll return to you like you returned to me I promise," I thought in my head sending a silent prayer to anyone that is willing to listen.

Nicole's POV

It has been a whole fucking year, one fucking year since Torie was taken by those monstrosities and the high counsel or Universal council what they are called!!! Have made excuse after excuse of not to go to the changeling planet and reprimand for their injustice!!! On top top of that the whole universal council still wouldn't see reason that the Changelings needed to stop their antics and give back my Cousin. The politics here were beyond frustrating even the Ancients were growing tired of the excuses that the universal council made for the Changelings. They had deliberately captured my cousin and have held her prisoner for an entire year I may be pregnant right now... again, but I wasn't going to stop this debate until I had my cousin safely in my arms! She knew how I got when I sensed one of children were in danger and she was no DIFFERENT FROM ANY OF THEM!!!

"Try to see reason-" start one of the council members starts but again one of the ancients fire back at them with rage.

This is the counsel:

Council member Monulsa:

This is council member Igualte: