Chapter 12

Previously on Nicole's POV

.

.

.

"*giggle* impatient aren't we?" I say as I laugh as he positions he to face him with my large belly that looks like I'm already due for a baby little does he know it's more than three again.

"Well if you must know we are having more than three for sure," I say as his purr intensifies and says then it's four.

"Then we are having four again?" he asked me as I chuckled and smile at him mischievously and he gives me an inquisitive look.

"Try five my love," I say as his eyes widen in realization of how many we are having and kissed me as I happily accepted his kiss wholeheartedly.

"You honor greatly by bearing our younglings my Lou'dte kale. Do you know the genders?" he asked me as I shook my head I wanted to wait until I was at least nine months pregnant.

"No I wanted to wait until I was at least nine months pregnant, that way we can see the gender better what do you think La'jar?" I asked him as he nodded his head happy that I wanted to either wait or that I was carrying more of his children inside of me either way I still felt empty as I didn't have one of my children with me but I would soon enough and when I do I'm so going to destroy that planet that held her captive.

Torie's POV

*one week later*

*Bang! Bang!*

"GET UP!!!" shouted my guards as I was jolted awake and glared at the both of them since it always pissed me off when they did that, but reluctantly got up as I mad my way to the arena where I would soon earn my freedom. The rules were simple I was required to win a total of 500 victories in anyway I see fit and if a competitor wants to forfeit then it is up to me to grant their request if I should spare them or not. But one thing's for certain, and that is I wasn't going to let anyone get in my way without a fight.

I made my way into the armory where a few of the other women prisoners were stationed many had matted hair like mine or were lean bodied as they bore the marks of slavery on their faces as to mine where it was a smooth as the day I was born. Many gave me dirty looks but I could care less I wasn't here to play nice I was here to win but having an allie or two wouldn't help in my situation though I know I would be forced to fight them at some point it wouldn't matter since I had a place to go to and these creatures were going to be my way out of here.

This is Torie's outfit:

"So you're one of the new pieces of meats here well I've seen females with more meat than your skinny ass

"So you're one of the new pieces of meats here well I've seen females with more meat than your skinny ass. Why the hell would a scrawny piece of shit like you be here you aren't a slave! At least not from around here that is." Snickers a large Changeling female who appears to be a former slave, but I just get my armor on and a spear from the rack while ignoring her.