Chapter 38

Previously on Torie's POV

.

.

.

"So what's the plan Torie?" asked Cen as he looked at me knowing I already had a plan.

"You know as well as I do that the Head mistress is not one to be trifled with, and from what I gathered today she is most likely a slave trader herself, and is most likely allied with the changeling Kingdom. After seeing Titily here only confirmed my assumptions and it won't surprise me if I have Titily for more than one class. The King probably wants to keep not only an eye on me but the headmistress as well she probably did something he didn't like. And will have to report to Titily on any up dates, she probably thinks she can get away with her poor planning but we will show that Headmistress otherwise. *sigh* such is the way of politics and the game we call life, in my opinion, it's like a huge game of chess one wrong move will result in the downfall of your own doom." I say feeling no sympathy and sipping my cold herbal drink.

"Then we await your orders Miss Torie," they all said and bowed, as I smiled evilly at them.

"Let's humor her for a bit longer now is still to soon, Rosa, Lesedi, I suggest you two leave with your mates now while you still can, I don't want you four here when it starts to get bloody and besides you both have something else to look after other than yourselves." I say winking since I knew they were both pregnant while their mates were confused Lesedi was as I knew a week along while Rose was one month pregnant before coming along both hadn't told their mates about the news the males wanted to object but their mates took them away to explain why I said for them to leave. Which left me with Cen and Fern who looked ready for orders.

"Fern sharpen the weapons please we'll be needing them later, Cen prepare my armor we are going to go on a little stroll tonight." I say as I start to put my plan into motion.

Torie's POV Continued

"Their ship has left Torie," said Cen as he came into view with my armor in hand as I watched the cruiser we came to leave with our other four members.

"Be sure to help Fern with sharpening the weapons I will be back later I have something to do first," I say as Cen nods his head and leaves me to get ready.

This is Torie armor:

I put my armor on and leave my room to make a call to Colie since our last transmission got interrupted

"Hello Tor- well I see you are ready to make your first impression but I must ask my dear cousin what is your plan?" Colie asked me.

"Leave the planning to me Colie I'll be sure to make a good impression however I will need your assistance on somethings later on," I say smiling widely as she matches my smile.