Chapter 27 Part 1

Previously on Nicole's POV

.

.

.

"Hrmm this could be troublesome," I say as everyone looks at me surprised and curious.

"What do you mean Lou'dte kale Nicole?" asked Clan Leader Lig'a'sítō who was part of the team looking for routes for our upcoming war.

"Well if they are fighting for the right to become king, war this is not only political but the deal that Torie made could be compromised," I explain and few are starting to get what I'm getting at.

"You mean that your cousin is trying to keep the king in power so she can keep the deal going?" asked Sul'lo surprised at what I'm suggesting as is everyone else.

"Yes because if she does go through with the deal then this will give many of the citizens hope that they can be free, and she can start her own rebellion while proving to the current king that she is not weak and she won't go down without a fight." I said in a grave tone as they all nod.

"While Victoria is planning for her freedom we shall aide in her way to victory now let us commence as planned." said La'jar as everyone planned for the fight ahead.

Victoria's POV

"Is everyone in position?" I ask through our com links.

"Just about Brigs and Hagara are decoding into the main controls to give us full access of the whole facility as we speak," said Cyber through the com link as both he and his team made it safely to the rondevu point where the shields main controls were located.

"When I say cut the power you blow that place to bits and get out of there, got it?" I say to cyber through the com links.

"Understood Torie," said Cyber ending the com link to me.

"How long do we have to wait? I thought you had this all figured out Torie? Why do we need to wait?" Asked Xio annoyed that he's not getting any action.

This is where they are at:

"You'll see soon enough Xio, after all another shipment of troops should be arriving soon

"You'll see soon enough Xio, after all another shipment of troops should be arriving soon. Everyone got their explosives?" I ask as I finish hooking myself up so we can be able to descend against wall and plant the bombs all along the doors.

"Yeah we do but why are we waiting?" Xio asked again.

"Don't you get it?" we are blasting the doors from this side when those changeling soldiers come, we plant the bombs while the shields are lowered, and the impact will most likely injure or throw the rest of them all off. Causing a perfect escape for us and anyone inside lucky enough to get a break to freedom for the first time or in years. Plus Cyber already knows where I am heading so you lot can do whatever you want. Both Cyber and I are heading to the capital we have some unfinished business there that needs to be taken care of anyway." I say in a matter of factly tone.