Chapter 8

Previously on Nicole's POV

.

.

.

"Lou'dte kale Nicole consulting the ancients in this matter means that the changelings would need to go to the center of all political resources." said Allie's mate Guan-thwei.

"I'm well aware and I am willing to pay full consequences for such a statement, but those things for got one thing about me. I am a 'mother' first before all else! And I will do anything and everything to ensure that 'my children' go into this world of life learning everything they will ever need to ensure their survival." I say in a stern tone as everyone seems a bit surprised at my statement but nod their heads and bow in respect.

"If the Changelings are found guilty of their crimes then they are to trialed for their wrong doing and will be monitored at all costs by the universal council." said La'jar as he stood by me and our children.

"Then we shall wait for the Ancients response then," said Elder Grandfather as everyone left except for La'jar and Torie who helped my out with my little ones in feeding them and putting them to sleep. Those creatures were going to fall and I would make sure to ensure it politically.

Torie's POV

*One week Later*

I was surprised that Colie was willing to take it as for as bringing in the Ancients! That threw all of us off including la'jar, but I guess that is to be expected of Colie since she is one to bring up surprises. And as far as I'm concerned she has every right to bring them in since they are to be ones who not only started a war but now it seems they want to start a new on as well. Nicole had tried very hard to resolve this situation as calmly and peacefully as she could but those things were not making it any easier for all of us either. Bringing in the Ancients was probably one of the wisest things Nicole could possibly do. Seeking answers from her higher up is one way to not only get the attention of other planets and solar system, but also bringing down their enemy through the political branches. This will result in their other enemies to gain new revenue since they could use this as a ways to frame their associates into their own downfall and bring down their empire. This tactic had to also be used with the most poised, wisdom beyond politics, and a high enough reason to outweigh their terrible acts. The Changelings will now have to work at anything and everything to ensure that they are to keep their allies and that more favor them rather than Colie. This is going to be a battle of the ages in politics but it was a long time waiting and Nicole wasn't taking any chances either.

"So what happens now?" I ask La'jar as I carry Tijuana in my arms and he carries his two sons in his arms.

"We prepare for the biggest debate in the whole galaxy," said La'jar as Nicole came up right beside him and smiled up at him as he stared at her lovingly. "Will I ever get to have someone special look at me like that?" I thought in my head as I looked at how happy they were with not only their family but also with each other I still remember when La'jar had a lot of patients with Colie and would try to woo her with many gifts and never knew what to say as both him and Colie were struggling with knowing each other more and more. Took them forever but it seems that is was all worth it in the end since here we are now with now ten children of their own and probably more on the way in a few months. I betting with Tri'ste to see how many Colie is going to have I say more than 25 kids in the end he betted they would have less than 20 children or twenty kids in the end.

We would soon see how many they would each have later on in life and.... Drum roll please*drum roll* Today is finally here my B-Day!!! Colie was excited to see how the preparations were coming along for the outdoor theme that I had in mind and I couldn't wait to see how it would turn out either because Tri'ste and Leah had invited many of his old pupils and their familie to join in on the celebration while Colie and Allie handled the immediate family part. That was one of the reasons why Allie wanted to come over to the clan to help Colie and me plan my party. Plus she most definitely got the surprise of her life when Colie gave birth to three new arrivals and members of the family. Now I get to have the party that I get to plan with Colie instead of the other way around where Colie surprises me every time I got the food, decorations which look awesome, and lastly the guests.