Chapter 19

Previously on La'jar's POV

.

.

.

"My little pups and my mate what am I going to fo with you all?" I thought in my head as I carried the pups to bed again and laid down with their mother I nuzzled each one as I had left the room to find the fake councilman Menüsso and end him.

It didn't take long for me to find him as he was coming back to the capital again in a black cloak.

"Hello Councilman Menüsso," I say as he stiffens where he's at and turns to me.

"Hello Clan Leader La'jar what brings you over I thought you and your family wished to rest?" he asked as I could read him easily. He looked like one of my prey's who was trapped and had no means of escape whatsoever.

"Indeed they are but right now you and I are going to have that you wished to discuss no?" I said as I walked ahead of him and he followed. "I'm going to have evidence that the Changelings have corrupted our order and demand that they pay for their injustice ways." I thought in my head frustrated that the council hasn't done anything

Torie's POV

I was contemplating on what the King bastard had said it didn't make any sense to me how could a king not hold the power over his own country what is really going on here I thought that Kingdoms and Clans were pretty much the same thing how can they be so different? I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the three little troublemakers sneak into my humble home.

"HA! HA! TORIE!!!" they all screamed as the flopped down on me.

"Ah oh no there's to many of them they're overpowering me! Ugh! Agh! I' need back up! Help...!" I say play fighting with them as they all giggle and tumble to the floor with me as I got two of them in head locks and the third tangled in my legs.

"HA! You all going to stop now I say smiling at them as they giggle and shake their heads no and giggle.

"No! Never! WE SHALL NEVER GIVE IN!!!" They shout as I smile with pride and let all of them go as I stand up quickly and nod my head in approval.

"Now that's the answer I want to here! Hop to it soldiers! We are starting our training here and now" I say as I lead them all to court yard that is at the back of my sweet humble home.

This is the courtyard:

"Alright what are the three main components that any warrior should know?" I say as Yukio was the first to raise his hand. I had all of them sit on the grass as Tri'ste did for his pupils after all I am becoming their parent/guardian figure so I might as well be their mentor while I'm at it.

"Yukio, what are the three main components that any warrior should know?" I asked as he smiled and answered.

"One a warrior must always be vigilant when in hostile territory, know the area where they are, and lastly must always be fair and know when his opponent is beaten." said Yukio with a proud smile as I nodded my head in approval.

"Excellent, now who can tell me what a Hunter's code stands for?" I ask them all again and this time Talla had raised her hand first so I picked her.

"Talla, what can you tell me about the Hunter's code?" I say as she smiles wide.

"The hunter's code stands for balance and whenever there is an imbalance among a species it is up to the hunter to help protect the species and leave it whole once again, not only that but to also help protect the species to grow as a unit and ask for safe travels for their kill as they join their ancestors." said Talla as I smiled with pride to her and then looked at Lance now.