Chapter 39

Previously on Torie's POV

.

.

.

"HA HA HA! Well played dear Torie and here I figured you would do as much, very well then, anything you wish to know I'll gladly give you the information you require." He said smiling at me with a wink.

"Ugh, brother, please keep the flirting at a minimum you're going to make me puke at how corny you are," she said rolling her eyes as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Not my fault Torie is so tempting to take here and now *lust filled growl*." he said staring at me up and down basically eye raping me.

"Yeah, not for sale dipshit," I say in an interested tone.

"Eh, one can try, so what dirt do you have on the head mistress?" he asked me as I smirked.

"Only a recording that she is conspiring with you I plan to get more dirt on her but I think you two can help me out with that since I'm guessing you helped her get here?" I question as he nodded his head.

"Indeed but why take her out when you can use her?" he questioned but I was already going to suggest that.

"You already knew I was going to do that didn't you?" I asked as he nodded his head while smiling at me like he was happy.

"You're my boss and I'm her's so you have already gained two of the most powerful allies even though it hasn't already been a day yet." he said taking a swig of his drink as he looked at me smiling.

"And what makes it even better is that people still believe we are enemies even though you signed a treaty saying you would work willing with us as to accommodate for years of damage your father made for our people." I say as I smirked and both his sister and him smirked at me as this was going to be a one powerful alliance yet. "Time to collect more allies." I thought in my head evilly.

Torie's POV Continued

*The next day*

I continued my training her with Cen and Fern as my training partners both were my opponents as I continued to deflect and block and attack them both at the same time. It was a good work out as we all exchanged blows even though I could easily handle both of them now. While they tried to hit me fast and hard little did they know I was slowing them down with my quick nerve attacks since my cousin taught me those techniques when I came home to her.

"Come on I know you both can do better than that!" I say gloating as Fern has given up since he quite literally can't move his legs now and is out of breathe.

"I give *huff* *wheeze* *huff* I can't *wheeze* go on!" he complained as Cen and I looked at one another and helped him up and out of the arena.

"Alright hold still I'm going to get your limbs working now," I say as I twisted his neck to the side fast and you could hear the cracks it and pops it made as he groans. Next I pull his arms behind him and use one of my feet to align his spine better so I can use the acupuncture points and jab the areas Colie taught me, and last but not least I jabbed my elbow straight to the lower part of his spine so he could walk out of here better.

"There that should do it, how do you feel?" I asked him to make sure he wasn't in pain but somehow he look... Relaxed? I think was the term to use.

"I've never been more calm in my entire life. *purr*" he said as he purred both Cen and I laughed at how relaxed he was and decided to just leave him as we continued our training after a while he enjoyed his relaxation.