Chapter 32

Previously on Torie's POV

.

.

.

"It was our fault mother and father we convinced Torie's pupils to help us show Torie how much we had learned and ended up causing a bigger mess than what was necessary." said Neveah shaking with fear as her siblings agreed with their sister. I know her fear she was the oldest and therefore should've known better but I was just as guilty.

"It was my fault as well Lou'dte kale Nicole and Clan Leader La'jar I should've said this before but back then when I trained my pupils back in Quintella. I would have them fight me when I got back incase I was an intruder, I believe they thought the same thing as your children, and wanted to show me how much their progress has been progressing. Forgive the children Lou'dte kale Nicole it was my ignorance that lead them to believe that this was only natural for them to show their own skills." I said with my head still down. After about another minute of long terrible silence and more glaring from Nicole, both her and La'jar started to chuckle and laugh which left me and children confused.

"There is absolutely no need to be so formal my children, I know you are all anxious to show your kill which is why your father has reserved the next two days to be with us and help you all with training." said Nicole as all her children and my pupils were smiling widely.

"Come now to the training area Torie as punishment you are helping me with the little ones." Nicole said as the children and my pupils followed La'jar.

"This should be interesting," I say as I grab the hands of Zion and Magnar while Nicole holds the hands of her youngest daughter Tijuanna.

"Indeed," said Nicole chuckling while Saph and Emmie follow close behind their mother.

Neveah's POV

"Ha ha ha you can't catch me!" Yelled my younger brother Roshan as me and my younger sister Estrella chased after him, our other siblings, our cousins from auntie Allie's clan, our second cousin's from Uncle Tri'ste, and even Torie's pupils were in here with us along with a few other family friend's pups. Auntie Torie and the other grown ups were busy setting up our scavenger hunt since we would be the ones looking for the spheres that held prizes.

This is what Neveah is wearing (ignore the boots she's wearing sandals):