Chapter 9

Previously on Torie's POV

.

.

.

After all of Nicole's children were dressed and ready to leave and me helping Nicole carry many of her children specifically her two youngest boys Magnar and Zion while she carried her youngest daughter Tijuana. Neveah was in charge of holding the hands of Sapharinna and Emeraldella while the other four little ones trailed behind her Nicole made sure not to walk to fast for her youngest children that were walking with Neveah.

"You ready for you birthday Torie," said Colie as she smiled at me and I nodded my head to her smiling signifying my response as we walk to my party.

Vayuh'ta's POV

I was so nervous coming into Torie's party I notice her puttin up some decorations and didn't think anything of it until I saw fang kept wanting to get her attention she yelled at him to stop.

"Fang stop that! I'm going to fall Fang! Fang! FAAAHH~!" Torie yells at Fang. Until she loses her balance and screams as she start to fall and brace myself for the impact only to be caught by me. She after she gets over her initial shock of not plumitting to the ground she opens her eyes to reveal those beautiful hazel eyes that I love so much.

"Are you alright Torie?" I asked her as she seemed to be in a bit of a daze as I carried her

"Yes, I'm alright... Am I not heavy for you?" she asked me as I shook head no she was actually quite light since I thought she would weigh heavier than what she really was but carrying her like this was nothing to me.

"No, not at all why do you ask?" asked her genuinely confused.

"You can put me down you know," she said to me but in all honesty I didn't want to put her down since it actually felt good to have her in my arms, but I also knew that I had to put her down too.

"Oh, right sorry," I say getting out of my daze and helping her stand up right. Then Fang in and purred as he rubbed his big head against Torie along with what appears to be a little female Humbarya cub purring along Fang. "What is Torie doing with a Humbarya cub in her posseion wasn't she suppose to hunt them down for her first hunt?," I thought in my head nervously for her well being.

"Is that a Humbarya cub?" I asked her a bit shocked since I know dangers of having them with you and honestly shocked that she has one so little in her possession is beyond my comprehension.

"Yeah she is, he he he" she said laughing nervously as she scratch the back of my head.

"Wasn't that the creature you were suppose to be hunting down?" I asked her while giving her a hard look saying you know where I'm going with this don't you?.

"You know my soft spot for little animals, Vayuh'ta, why are you asking these questions," she said pouting. Damn why does she have to be so damn beautiful when she pouts I caved as I gave out a sigh and shake my head at her conceding to her wishes.

"And besides it was Tri'ste's gift to me anyway, he said to consider the little one an earlier birthday gift since both him and Leah had no idea what to get me," she add while chuckling at the memory of whatever happened.

"Of course he would, you are a hard one to find a gift for since you already have everything!" I said stating the obvious and exaggerating a little bit since it was true. "I even had a hard time trying to figure out on what to get her so I decided to create a her a bracelet that had other little gadgets to go with it. It was to help her with her hunts and creating weapons too... I hoped she liked it anyway." I thought in my head as I looked at the box that held the present I wanted to give her.