Chapter 42

Previously on Torie's POV

.

.

.

"Excellent, now... The big question... Why did I make you comprehend and understand these types of situations and why is it vital that the both of you needed to learn this?" I asked them as they were half right but I needed more of the answer I was looking for to confirm my thoughts.

"Because Inorder to fool your enemies you must fool your allies first, and we need to be prepared for all and any situations that come our way for your sake. You and your ambitions are high and you will have many enemies, as well as allies who will conspire against you. We will be prepared for anything that comes your way with your guidance and we shall follow you to the end of your achievements." They both commented as they bowed to me when I sat on the couch and smirked at their responses. "Now that's the answer I was looking for," I thought in my head.

"Good... you've both caught on, and understood the reasons of why I had to be so harsh with you both, and had you both eat those herbs." I say smiling as they stayed bowing.

"Rise both of you, you've done well, however you will be tested time and time again by me, be sure to prove yourselves and make my choosing of both of you not go in vain, 'don't let me down'." I say in stern tone as they both rose and stoic expressions.

"As you wish Torie." they both said. "let the games begin..." I thought in my head.

Torie's POV

*First day of school*

Today was the day, my first day at this institute and damn was I not looking forward to it I lost so much sleep I actually had to put on makeup but thankfully I could put on tribal markings to cover up my tiredness in my eyes.

This is what Torie is wearing:

I of course had to meet quota though I am a blooded warrior I'm not mated to anyone but that didn't mean I couldn't put what tribe I was from, even though I was human I could still kick ass