Chapter 37

Previaously on Victoria's POV

.

.

.

*The next day*

I pay the manager his money and was about to tell Talla something when he knows what I did but doesn't say anything as he shrugs happy to have been paid his share for staying the night.

Where is your friends Yukio and Kana?" I asked them as they say they should be where their master was and so I would go there.

As we made our way there what awaited me was much worse Yukio and Kana were being used as target practise and punching bags. Yukio was barely alive when we got there but... when we got to Kana... She was shot right in the head for target practice as Lance and Talla stared in disbelief and cried their eyes out in despair as they watched their friend die right before their eyes as she laid there motionless and I held onto their last friend Yukio in my arms as we rode back home in sorrow filled despair knowing that they lost a dear friend that day.

*End of memory*

"Yeah it's a shame they had to go through what they did though I wish I could have saved their last friend in time," I say looking sad as I remembered that last memory.

"It's not your fault Torie for what happened to Kana, but I know the children are grateful for what you have done for them through this past year as am I." said Colie as I smiled up at her.

"Well I'll let you go Colie we have a long journey ahead of us, bye I love you CUZ!" I say smiling and waving goodbye to her as smiles kindly to me and waves her goodbyes as well.

Continued Torie's POV...

* 3 Days Later *

This is what Torie is wearing:

I called my cousin as soon as the ship landed in the Nova system since I would be attending Novanna Institute

"Hey Colie!" I say as soon as the ship landed.

"Hey Torie, what's up?" She said as she held her youngest daughter while her other babies were crawling on the floor and playing in their playpen her five oldest and my pupils were busy training at the moment with La'jar learning the different techniques.

"Oh nothing much except this," I say turning the screen so she could see the Institute that we were entering

Pictures of the Institute :