Wrap Me In Your Arms & Love Me Until The Sun Comes Up

Clary stumbled into one of the empty bedrooms in the Institute. Even though she had told Jace that she would be in his room she couldn't deal with facing him, not in the state she was in. She closed the door behind her and flicked the light switch on. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the light and she walked into the bathroom. She flicked the light on and walked over to the sink.

She took a look at her upper body in the mirror and was shocked by what she saw. She knew that she'd cut her head during the fight but there was a lot of dried blood both tangled in her hair and on the side of her face. She was covered in red marks which would soon turn into bruises. Now she understood why Jace went easy on her during fights. If James could injure Clary like that she didn't dare to think of how bad Jace could hurt her during a full blown fight.

Clary turned the shower on and stepped in without even taking her clothes off first. The only thing she took off was her shoes. She sat down on the shower floor and tucked her knees up under her chin. She wrapped her arms round them and sat there staring into the opposite corner of the bathroom.

She didn't know how long she'd sat there until the water shut off. She came out of daydream and looked at the person crouching in front of her.

"You know when you have a shower you're supposed to take your clothes off." Jace smiled sincerely. Clary just nodded her head in response.

"You know I'm not mad at you, right?" Jace asked. Clary nodded her head again.

"Why aren't you answering me then?" Jace asked. Clary shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know." She mumbled.

"We're finally getting somewhere." Jace answered.

"Can you just turn the shower back on?" Clary asked in a whisper.

"Okay." Jace said whilst taking his jacket off. He threw it into the corner Clary had been staring into and slipped his shoes off. He threw them over to where his jacket was and turned the shower back on. He sat down next to Clary and wrapped his arm around her. She rested her head on his shoulder and he planted a kiss on her sopping wet hair.

"Why?" Clary asked after minutes of comfortable.

"Why what?" Jace replied.

"Why do I feel like this? Why don't you want to break up with me? I'm a mess!" Clary shouted as she stood up in the still running shower looking down at Jace. Jace stood up.

"Because you need someone to fall back on." Jace stated simply lifting Clary's chin and looking into her eyes.

"You make every situation perfect." Clary answered.

"Including this one." Jace replied and pushed Clary lightly so her back was against the wet wall.

Before Clary could say anything Jace smashed his lips into hers and kissed her hard. After a few moments Jace planted a trail of butterfly kisses starting at her jaw all the way to the start of her black tank top. A small moan escaped Clary's mouth and she pushed Jace's shirt up and ran her hand along his ripped stomach.

"Clary, I love you." Jace mumbled against Clary's skin. His hot breath sent shivers down her spine.

"I love you too." Clary answered and pushed Jace's shirt further up his body. He ripped it off quickly and threw it on the shower floor. He then started to pull Clary's tank top off her wet body. Without a struggle somehow he ripped it off her body and threw it next to his.

Clary tangled her fingers in Jace's hair and pulled him closer. She brought her lips to his. He linked this fingers through the waistband of Clary's jeans.

Suddenly Clary broke away from the kiss. Her head started to pound and her whole body started to shake.

"Clary, are you okay?" Jace asked.

"Jace." Clary whispered and then everything went black.