Let's Have a Catch Up - Authors Note

Okay so I need to talk to you guys about some things. Let's get on with it......

Updates - Part 1.

So, I know all of you reading this love my Clace story - or at least I hope you do - but that isn't the point. Anyway, I absolutely love that you guys are so passionate about the story and I love it when I read through all your comments but when I'm bombarded with emails and notifications from wattpad telling me that people keep commenting things like 'update', 'please update', 'I NEED MORE' and so on it kind of makes me not want to update. Not because that I don't want to keep you waiting but because I start to think that the chapter I've written isn't good enough for you to read. I just want to make these chapters really good. So, yeah sometimes comment once or something that you want an update but try not to repeatedly comment that you need an update. However, that being said I am currently writing a new chapter. Don't ask me when it'll be up because I seriously don't know because I'm busy with the school musical rehearsals and other out of school activities.

Updates - Part 2.

So this bit about updates kind of relates to why I haven't been updating as often as usual. I've been writing a new story but I haven't published it yet. It's called 'Boarding Shool Could Be Fun' and I'm on the 24th chapter but I don't know whether to upload it. Why you might ask. Well the answer for that is because it isn't a fanfic. I've really been enjoying writing it though. If I leave the description for it below and then if you could tell me if you would read it or any ideas for the story would be great.

'Alex Richard’s. 16 year old girl. Has got rich parents who she gets along with. Lives in a big house in New York. She’s an only child. Attends St Michael's high school. Until now.......Everything’s the same apart from three things. She has still got rich parents but she doesn't really get along with them now. She no longer lives in a big house in New York...well she kind of does but not with her parents. And she no longer attends St Michael’s high school. Why does she no longer get along with her parents? Simple. They’re about to travel the world....WITHOUT HER! Why does she no longer live in a big house in New York with her parents? Well that’s got the same answer to the first question. Why does she no longer attend St Michael's high school? Well, since her parents are about to travel the world without her she has to go to....boarding school. 

Couldn't get much worse, could it? Wrong! The boarding school isn't the best but that isn't where it stops. Remember, there’s always a twist to the tale. It just so happens that Alex’s Aunt is head teacher at the boarding school, Beecher’s Prep. That’s not the worst part though. Alex’s Aunt has 8 sons and they all attend the boarding school which Alex’s parents have enrolled her in. Great, some quality family time but that’s not the way Alex sees it. It just turns out that whenever Alex and her cousins are alone they play pranks on her and tease her as much as is humanly possible. 

Will Alex be able to go to boarding school whilst her 8 cousins are constantly playing pranks on her and embarrassing her in front of the whole school? Will her parents have to stop their travelling just to come to Alex’s rescue or will she be able to stick it out? Will somebody be able to help Alex escape all the pranks and maybe even more? But the big question is could boarding school be fun after all?'

A MASSIVE THANK YOU!

Okay, so this story now has over 70,000 reads and counting! That's just mind blowing! When I started writing this story I never thought I'd get that many reads, I'm so greatful to all of you who read and vote. Just a massive massive thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're all amazing! Every single one of you reading this.

Get Involved.

So I had an idea! I was thinking of a way to dedicate each chapter to one of the many readers of this story and this is what I came up with. Whoever wishes to get the chance to be dedicated - you don't have to enter - can create a book cover for the story and then I'll look through them and dedicate the newest chapter to whoever's I like the best. All you have to do is create a book using whatever editing software you like and email it to my email account - 'chloebird2202@gmail.co.uk'. Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favour!