54 ~ Spice Up Your Life

Also yes, I am well aware that the Spice Girls were not a band yet and that they didn't exist but you're going to have to deal with it :) #sorrynotsorry 

Drinking games followed truths and eventually, after many shots of firewhiskey, the girls decided it was time for a Spice Girls tribute act.
Eloise pointed at Lily, "Ginger spice."
She pointed at Marlene, "Scary spice."
She pointed at Mary, "Baby spice."
She pointed at Alice, "Posh spice."
Finally, she pointed at herself, "Sporty spice."
The girls all nodded drunkenly and positioned themselves in front of the boys. Lily waved her wand, disregarding the law, and the record player began to spin, blaring out Spice up Your Life. Grabbing whatever was closest to hand from the kitchen drawers, the girls raised their 'microphones' and began to scream;
"LA LA LA, LALALA LA LA LAAAAAA!" The boys burst out laughing, only to be bopped on the head one by one with Eloise's spatula.
"WHEN YOU'RE FEELING, SAD AND LOW
WE WILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU GOTTA GO,
SMILING, DANCING, EVERYTHING IS FREE,
ALL YOU NEED IS POS-I-TIV-I-TY!" Lily belted as they danced and screamed, letting their hair down, and doing the choreography they may or may not have practiced countless times in their dorm. The routine consisted of lots of hair flipping and swinging of the hips, it would've probably looked much better had they not been slightly tipsy.
"Colours of the world!" Eloise sang and pointed to the girls,
"Spice up your life!" They all chorused
"Every boy and every girl!"
"Spice up your life!"
"People of the world!"
"Spice up your life!"
"Aaaaaaaah.." The girls sang a multitude of songs, dancing rather seductively, which they wouldn't have dared to do had they been sober. The boys seemed to be rather enjoying watching the girls standing in the middle of the room, having tied up their shirts to their midriffs and ruffling their hair up every now and then. Sirius sat with a wide grin etched on his face, as Eloise danced carelessly, he felt his cheeks flush as she smirked at him and he heard James mutter something about her being 'far too inappropriate'. Eloise whispered something in each of the girls' ears and they each smiled mischievously, walking towards the boys and each of them pulling one up by the hands. Sirius gladly let his girlfriend pull him to dance with her, placing his hands on her waist as she had hers in the air, the pair of them grinning like maniacs as they danced together. James and Lily were jumping about, Lily's red hair flying everywhere and James looking over the moon as she held his hands. Remus was doing the twist with Marlene, looking like he was thoroughly enjoying himself as he danced surprisingly well along with the blonde. Frank was just spinning Alice round and round, both of them laughing as she almost fell over and he had to catch her, ultimately pulling them both to the floor. Peter and Mary were nodding their heads vigorously, worrying the others as Peter had a tendency to be sick after drinking the slightest bit of alcohol.

The music stopped and the group collapsed breathlessly on the floor,
"You were fantastic, love" Sirius congratulated, turning his face to her and kissing her lightly, however they were halted by a round of screams and cheers. They turned around to see James and Lily, snogging in the corner, and the pair let out whoops of their own, to see their best friends finally getting together (excluding seven minutes in heaven).

~~~

The sun had long since risen, and ten teens were sprawled around the once immaculate living room, covered head to toe with streamers, something mysterious in the carpet, and empty bottles of firewhiskey littered around the floor. Sirius and Elle were cuddled up on one sofa, James and Lily on the other. Remus was sleeping soundly on the middle of the rug, with Marlene tucked into one side, and Mary on the other, his arms around both. Frank and Alice were squished onto the loveseat in the corner, and Peter was curled in an armchair, sucking his thumb. Eloise groaned and tried to sit up, although it was difficult with Sirius' arm wrapped around her waist. She moved it carefully, clutching her pounding head, and squinting in the sunlight. At her movement, Sirius stirred, and did virtually exactly the same thing as his girlfriend. They collectively crawled to the kitchen, where they ransacked the potions cupboard, looking for hangover cures. Unsurprisingly, not being 20 years old, and raging alcoholics, Mr and Mrs Potter didn't have any, causing Sirius to let out a groan, and drop to the floor as the noise had caused further pain in his head. Eloise kissed the top of his head, and grabbed her trainers, stuffing her feet into them as she winced her way down the street, towards the supermarket. Muggle cures weren't as good, but they were better than nothing.

Returning to the Potter's mansion, she made ten mugs for her and her friends to help ease the aching pains and the banging headaches. After having woken up, drank the cure and eaten at least 3 pieces of toast each, the teenagers felt significantly better. They were sat around in the kitchen, all still in their clothes from the night before,
"What even happened last night?" Peter asked, rubbing his forehead and looking at his friends from his seat by the breakfast bar. There came a chorus of grumbles and plenty of shrugging, although Sirius grinned rather widely,
"I do remember the girls doing their Spice Girls song." he said and the boys laughed loudly, clutching their heads and groaning soon after.
"That was brilliant." Remus said, his eyes closed as he lay his head on the table, "It was awful, but brilliant."
"Shut up, Moons." Eloise said groggily, looking down on him as she sat on the kitchen counter, "We were fantastic and you were all incredibly seduced" the girls nodded in agreement as the boys scoffed.
"Padfoot certainly thought so." James smirked and Eloise felt Sirius shift from in front of her. He was stood in between her legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his head,
"What do you mean?" Lily asked, yawning.
"Pads was whispering in our ears about how hot you looked, Puff." Remus smiled widely and Eloise laughed lightly, "Kept talking about how lucky he was...well we think so, he was slurring quite a lot." Remus smirked and took a sip out of a bottle which he found to his side, he spit it out promptly after, finding out it was alcohol.
"Thanks for that, Moony." Sirius grumbled with a sarcastic smile and Eloise laughed,
"I think it's sweet." she cooed, running a hand through his hair and kissing his cheek,
"Well, believe it or not, you were the intended audience, love."