Interviewing Mr JustiFaiz

Dedicated to MrJustiFaiz

Q1: What comes first the writers or the plot?

"I guess the writers. Since they need to be creative of their own plot and make it interesting. But they can't drag it for too long since it may make readers become impatient and soon bored of it."

Q2: Describe your writing space?

"Anything is fine, but not too crowded."

Q3: When did you consider yourself a writer?

"I never consider myself as a writer. More like...a boy who is bored. And I want to express my ideas. That's all."

Q4:How did you begin writing?

"If you're referring to the first time I began writing, I just wanted to show people my ideas, that's all and give it a try. I never give writing seriously, so yeah. If for a starting chapter, then it depends on what happened in the previous chapter."

Q5: Did you intend to become an author? Or do you have reasons for writing each book?

"Again, I never intend to become a writer. Just to write for fun."

Q6: What books have had a strong influence on you or your writing?

"None actually."

Q7: Do you have any writing rituals?

"If getting yourself a glass of water and drinks when your thirsty while writing is counted, then yeah. Though I'm pretty sure it's very common."

Q8: Tell us about your most recent book?

"Most recent book...I think it's last years. About a boy who's in a normal life, but got possessed by an evil God, however he soon controlled it because he's special, protagonist plot, and he got into the demons and fallen angels shenanigans."

Q9: How hard is it to establish and maintain a career in fiction writing?

"Pretty hard. If not, very hard. Writer's block is the most challenging one of all."

~Don't forget to vote~