Interviewing @twinklebeauty29

Dedicated to twinklebeauty29

1) Have you always wanted to be a writer?

"Nope. I didn't planned on becoming a writer. It just happened. But yeah, I was always a keen reader and loved to imagine various things. This reading passion of mine developed a writer within me. And Wattpad has provided me with the platform for writing."

2) How do you handle writer's block?

"Really. I am here just for reading and writing. And making new friends. Of course I do promote my stories sometimes but I have never really cared about it. I welcome suggestions and love to meet various writers."

3) How do you develop your plot and characters?

"For the plot, I always think of mixing some realistic ideas with my fantasies. When I calmly sit down and think about the plot, I come with new concept every single time. I just put them in words. For the characters, I imagine myself in that situation. If I would have been that character what would I be like. And trust me! It does wonders."

4) What is the most difficult part about writing for you?

"For me the most difficult part has been finding motivation. I personally feel that for a writer it's important to find motivation. What's that one thing that keeps you going? So sometimes I feel like quitting but I also believe in not giving up. Secondly is taking out time from my personal life for writing. Sometimes my personal life gets so messed up that sometimes I don't have any time left for writing. I regret it sometimes."

5) Are you on social media and can your readers interact with you?

"Yes. You guys can follow me on Instagram, ;-)

And yeah I would love to interact with my readers anytime."

6) Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?

"My only tip to the aspiring writers is to keep going. Sometimes you may feel like quitting, but just remember that if you're enjoying writing your readers would enjoy it too. Don't worry about the reads or votes, it will grow with time. There are many ways of promoting your work. But always remind yourself with this quote of E. L Doctorow - "Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go."

7) What is the most surprising thing you discovered while writing your book(s)?

"Whenever I start writing a chapter, I usually plan the stuff that chapter is going to have. But while writing I surprisingly come up with new ideas and thoughts. This has happened with me a lot which has only helped me improve and grow as a writer."

8) Do you have a favourite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

"In my ongoing story I Hate Love, I enjoy portraying Ayesha Singhania, the female protagonist. She is a character who is very strong. She makes her own mistakes. Take ownership of it. Her past has changed her in some ways in fact many ways. But still she holds some characteristics of her old personality. Besides that she is strong, fun loving, and a person who believes in love and goodness. Such people are rare to find."

9) What is the inspiration for your most recent story?

"My recent and the ongoing work I Hate Love is very close to me. I feel throughout our teen years every individual goes through heart break which evolves that person either for good or bad. Even I have experienced it too. This story is just an attempt of depicting the journey of falling in love, experiencing friendship and making own mistakes which I feel is important. If you are in true love, it's bound to happen and slowly it might undergo a lot of hardships but if it's true it will remain forever, you just need to have patience and trust."

10) Are you working on anything at the present you would like to share with your readers about?

"Yes, definitely. I am recently working on a plot of my new story (which I haven't published yet). This time I am trying to go out of my comfort zone. It's more of a fantasy in nature and less realistic. The title is "Diary Of A Girl". I have thought of some interesting elements in it. Hopefully if I get sufficient time I will able to finish my ongoing story and start with this one as soon as possible. So you can follow me to know the updates ;-)"