aster45

Intro: Hello reader's and writer's, it's Aster45 here, book writer/adopter of the forgotten. Thing's you should know about me:I have created two brand new Pokemon shipping's revolving completely around two Pokemon party's.I made a book about the creation of the universe from God's perspective along with a couple of other's and it turns into an action/adventure later on.

1. Out of all of the characters you have written and created, which is the most like you and why?

"I would have to say it's definitely my adopted book character Arcmew from the book "the return of the dead legend" originally created by EonBlue03, Arcmew is selfless and caring and he wouldn't hesitate to lay down his own life to protect other's."

2. What inspired you to begin writing?

"Harry potter book's ( the old one's, not the new one that revolves around voldemorts daughter and harry, Ron and hermione's kid's....... I still bought the book BUT the way it reads it's kinda iffy to my reading sense)."

3. What is your favourite thing about the writing process?

"My favorite thing about the writing process is the thrill and adventure of never knowing what your going to create next. Take my newly adopted book for example "The rise of the five" I don't know what I'm doing with it YET but that is where all the fun is at."

4. Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? How long does it usually last?

"Oh Arceus yes, (not trying to be rude here) BUT any author worth their salt can not truly say they are a author unless they experience the deadly writer's block. Writer's block makes you grow by challenging your mind in the fact that you ALWAYS have an obstacle in your path that you can either overcome or you can just turn and run from it. It lasted a whopping 7 month's...... I just overcame it right now actually while doing this interview (don't know how BUT I'll take that win)."

5. Why do you write? 

"I write to hopefully make something out of it someday. I mean look at the successful writer's:R.L stine.J.K Rowling.John ronald.R Tolkien.Stephen king."

6. Were you a troublemaker as a child?

"Somewhat yes."

7. Which of your personality traits has been the most useful when writing? 

"My sense of adventure. I'm always trying new thinks and seeing what work's and what doesn't."

8. If you had a theme song, what would it be?

"No theme song for me..... They get old after awhile....... Kinda like ash Ketchum winning rate."

-

-

-

I'd just like to say thank you for answering these questions. It's so great learning about other writers and seeing how far they've come on this writing journey. It was so much fun reading your answers and to everybody reading this, I hope you check out aster45 books!