Interviewing BooksbyLwordpress

Dedicated to

1. What inspired you to write?

"I don't know if anything really inspired me. I've always been a creative person. I love reading and i just kind of decided to create my own stories."

2. What advice would you provide an aspiring young writer?

"My advice would be to get your writing out anyway you can. If you want to make your writing into a career, categorize Wattpad as a stepping stone. Any story you share on Wattpad, take comments left by other writers as positive advice. Like for example someone suggests to a writer, that a section in a chapter should be in a different part of the story. Don't take that as a negative point. That's just another writer trying to help you improve your story. Also, keep in mind that every story you write should be for yourself. Don't write on subjects you believe people will be big fans, write what you want to. Don't judge your quality of writing on how many views or votes you have, that shouldn't be the main focus or the deciding factor to continue a story.

Be aware too, that any story is going to take a little time to get noticed. A story is going to gain fans, maybe that will just start out small.A piece of advice to readers/ writers on wattpad, check out the lower viewed at books. The story might not be your thing, but you can always get the chance to help someone improve.Start out small at first."
3. What are the most important elements of writing?"A good summary-With a summary; you don't want to give everything to your story anyway. But your summary should fit to the story and be able to draw readers in.- Twists and turnsEvery story has twists and turns. Right? Every story can mention some type of situation, solution and so on. Twists and turns are important because the two factors keep the readers involved. My advice regrading this particular element is whatever twist and turns you want to include in your story, attempt to make them different from what you've seen or know of.a good cover- A cover is what the reader sees first. A cover should make sense to the story you're creating and similar to the summary, it should stand out to readers. If you're not great at making covers, there are plenty of cover shops on Wattpad, awaiting cover requests.story structuregrammaralways make sure to check your grammar. Even the smallest error, whether you catch at first or not can turn a reader off from your story.story flowThe flow of the story sets the pace. So, you should be careful to always create your stories at a logical pace that makes sense. The story creatorAs the author of the story, you have full control of your story. No story is going to be perfect. With every story you write, you'll improve your writing. Also, keep in mind; that Wattpad is place for all kinds of writers. Some writers will stand out more than others. But any author will always have a place on Wattpad."
4 . What comes first, the plot or the character?"I believe the plot comes first because the plot sets the story. The plot is what the character will go through, where the character is from. The plot is the main factor that the reader will decide if they want to continue the story. Regarding character, i think the character is just important and that when creating a story, you should start with the main character first. The character needs to be relatable, development, you should provide a character that readers will want to follow and look forward to reading about
A rule, that i do is always try to put a piece of me into a character."
5. What's the most difficult part of writing for you?
"For myself, i think the most difficult part is continuing stories with the least amount of errors. But I'm sure that's a difficult part of writing for any writer."
6. Do you have a favorite character you've written? If so, who and what makes them so special?
"I don't think I really have a favorite character. But the most enjoyable character for me to write is Elie Ivory from my most recent story Living Among The Rich and Famous. I think one of the reasons this character is so enjoyable to write for is because she is just so fun to write for and Ellie happens to be the most logical of the group of friends in the story."
7. What were key challenges you faced writing your most recent story?
"Keeping the story flow at a good pace, keeping specific parts spaced out and lastly, paying attention to grammar."
8. What's the significance of the title?
"There isn't really any significance. I had the title stuck in my head for a month and the idea of the story was mostly inspired by being a huge fan of Gossip Girl."
9. What was your dream hobby when you were younger?
"I never really had a dream hobby. Once I began writing, I knew I wanted to make that into a career. Try to, anyway."
10. Who is your role model?
Aside from my supportive family, two of my favorite authors (off Wattpad) are JK Rowling (Yes, I'm a harry potter nerd) and Alyson Noel. One of my role models on Wattpad would be (author of The Golden Girl series). This author was nice enough to check out my story Living Among the Rich and Famous and she has always been kind enough to provide adviceBut i generally use fellow writers as role models, who are better writers than me. kind of use their writing as examples to improve my own