angel48183

1) What inspires you to write? 

"People and outside inspire me to write. I love to observe everything around me."

2) What's your favorite spot to visit in your own country? And what makes it so special to you?

"I like to travel to up north in my state because it's relaxing and peaceful. The Great Lakes surround us, so being by water relaxes me."

3) If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would you say?

"I would say hang in there. Don't get discouraged, because one day you will realize your dream."

4) How do you develop your plot and characters?

" I pull from personal experience and base characters on real people. I let the characters lead me. Plots tend to come from situations that I have encountered or read about in the news."

5) How many books have you written? Which is your favorite and why?

"75 and counting. The Gray Brothers, because I based the brothers on my dad and his brothers, so it's more personal to me."

6) How many plot ideas are just waiting to be written? Can you tell us about one?

"34 and counting. I would, but I keep my plots closely guarded. All I can say is I have series books coming along with sequels and new storylines."

7) What are you reading now?

"Detached, Seth The Killer, Forbidden Pleasures, and Dangerous Attraction."

8) If you could ask one successful author three questions about their writing, writing process, or books, what would they be?

"What inspired the author to write? What is their favorite story they wrote? Which author do they enjoy?"

9) What was your dream job when you were younger?

"I wanted to be a teacher, dancer, or chef. The writing was a fluke that I discovered thanks to my mom."

10) What were your goals and intentions in your most recent book, and how well do you feel you achieved them?

"The Business Man's Escort was my first attempt to write more mature content with a unique storyline. I loved writing the characters and hoped people would like it and read it. I didn't expect it to reach as many reads as it did in a short amount of time and didn't know if people would like it. I wanted to bring awareness to a serious topic in hopes people understood. People seem to enjoy it, ​and I did my job."