Interviewing CNxBlood

Dedicated to CNxBlood

1)  How did you begin writing? Did you intend to become an author, or do you have a specific reason or reasons for writing each book?

"When I first started by just reading other people books and thought I could do that too. I write a book based on thoughts I wished could happen in scenes."

2) Do you write every single day?

"Recently I started writing everyday."

3) What writing habits do you recommend?

"I recommend using a timer because you would be surprise on the amount you can write under time."

4) Tell us about the book your working on.

"The book I'm working on is On My Block fan fiction where a girl has to go through the struggles being in a crime full neighbour and discovering herself."

5) What's the best advice you have ever received?

" Best advice I ever received was take your time and don't rush the process."

6) Do you have any writing tips?

"I would say just play around with ideas."

7) How, in your opinion, should we measure a books success?

"People should measure a books success based on the quality. Along with are people anticipating or always waiting for the next update."

8) Do you set a plot or prefer going wherever an idea takes you?

"I honestly just go with the flow and sees what matches."

9) Any advice you would give to your younger self?

"Advice I would give my younger self is it's okay not to perfect because people aren't perfect."

10) Which book inspired you to begin writing?

"The Pretty Liars Collection by Sara Shepard inspired me to write. With all the antics she implement in her books along with the show."