DawnOfTheAgez

1) Where did your love of writing come from?

My friends in the fifth grade got me into reading the Percy Jackson Series, which got me interested in books and sparked my love for creating and imagination. My first original character came from the PJO series, and than I wrote 3-4 books of original demigods adventures.

2) What were your goals and intentions in your most recent book, and how well do you feel you achieved them?

My goal for Cannibalistic was actually just to finish it, I have a bad habit of starting books and never finishing them, but I gained such a sweet and supportive fanbase I couldn't drop it. It actually now has a sequel so I feel I accomplished that!

3) What do you enjoy most about writing books in general?

I love coming up with the characters, their background and than making connections to the book. I also have a habit of creating the books around the characters.

4) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which legends or contemporary writers would you want to become a part of the club?

Well I would have Rick Riorden, J.K Rowling, Stephen King, Suzanne Collins and Wattpads Resident

5) Do you need to be in a specific place or room to write, or you can just sit in the middle of a cafe full of people and write?

Honestly I just need to be able to pull up reference images, look up words I cant remember and than I can start writing. I babysit my younger sibling so as long as they aren't kicking my computer I can pump out at least a small writing prompt or fanfiction. I do like to have time to myself to write but I take what I can get.

6) Which book is the one you keep going back to again and again?

Percy Jackson Series, Heroes of Olympus, the Hunger Games Trilogy and Got Guts by

7) Had any of your literary teachers ever tell you growing up that you were going to become a published writer one day?

I haven't had any teacher specifically tell me this, but I have had a few encourage my writing. I am working on editing a novel I began my first year of high school because my teacher introduced me to NANOWRIMO and its now 80k words and I hope to either get it traditionally published or self published! I also won second place if I remember right in a writing contest in the 7th or 8th grade.

8) If you were to watch your favorite book turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book?

I don't cross that line, I watch book to movie adaptations but I never hold out hope until I watch them. Harry Potter and The Hunger Games were good adaptations. But ask any Percy Jackson fan, they were ruined for us. We don't speak of those movies! I also do not like the Divergent series as movies no go.

9) If you're writing about a city/country/culture you haven't physically visited, how much research do you conduct before you start writing?

As much as I can get, however I tend to stick to what I do know or make up my own countries instead. I enjoy the creative aspect, and research, even for fantasy does help a ton.

10) If you had to pick one other author to write your biography, who would it be?

I actually have a boring life so it wouldn't be worth it for them XD. I hope to have a more exciting on once high school is over so maybe like Rick Riorden, he could make it into a much more fantastic life.