Africanbeauty13

1) Where did your love of writing come from? 

"Actually Malorie Blackman, she is one of my favorite writers after her book; Noughts and Crosses, I immediately fell in love with her cause it was the first time I've ever finished reading a book and I didn't know those where the stages of writing a book."

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which legends or contemporary writers would you want to become a part of the club?

" @RubixCube89201 , @DamnNyla and  @DarknessAndLight I love all their books. Actually @DamnNyla 's book 'My Evil Angel' is was the first-ever book I read on wattpad."

3) If you were to watch your favorite book turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book?

"Damn that's hard but there are three books that I would love for it to turn into a movie; I sold myself to the devil for vinyl pitful I know, My Evil Angel and The Good Girl's Bad Boys, DECOMI FOR LIFE."

4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

"I would say @RubixCube89201 how she started writing shocked and me, made me question my own writing skills but If she could mentor me or even @DarknessAndLight then I would be dead grateful"

5) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

"I would definitely say, Regina Campbell from Dangerous Sisters, This character has gone through so much crap from being broken and depressed into seeing her father cheating on her mum with her mum's best friend and her sister hating her and blaming her for her mum's death, She's gone through so much and I tried to make her character more relatable minus her having superpowers but other than that she's quite relatable, so I'll have to pick her."

6) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? 

"OH MY GOD, IMAGINATION is the hardest of all, you have no idea how hard it is doing imagination cause for one mine isn't that good and to picture it in your head and have to write it in your best possible explanation using as many adjectives is just too hard for me personally."

7) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

"The Good Girl's Bad Boys, this book is too relatable except from the gang thing and the three musketeers but it talks about bullying and for me bullying has come into a very serious issue and people commit suicide from it and if I could write that book to send a message to any bullies out there telling them to stop, I would definitely do it."

8) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, that you would like to share with us?

"My nanny was like a mum to me she said "Do what you want, it's your life, it's your game, play it whichever way you want as long as you carry your brain along with you'."