bloodbrothers1864

1) What inspires you to write?

"I have always loved writing since I was little, right now I would say the TV show that my fanfiction is based on is motivating me (The Vampire Diaries). It's good practice, as it has now given me the confidence to work privately on an original novel."

2) What's your favorite spot to visit in your own country? And what makes it so special to you?

"Cheddar in Somerset, England, is probably one of my all-time favorite places to visit. It has beautiful caves, lots of scenic views, and a quaint little village."

3) If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would you say?

"Your writer's block won't last forever - after seven years, it will come back overnight, and you will finally be able to return to your favorite hobby."

4) How do you develop your plot and characters?

"In regards to my current writing, since it is fanfiction, I require a little less character development as they are 'ready-made'. However, I do like to expand on them, and I do a lot of research. The plot is original, completely made up, and honestly, I don't really know how they come to me!"

5) How many books have you written? Which is your favorite and why?

"Currently, I only have 'A Future Without Fear' as a complete book, and am currently working on the sequel 'Hell is Empty'. AFWF is my favorite not only because it is the first-ever story I have finished, but also because it helped me really grow and develop as a writer; I have learned so many wonderful things on the journey."

6) How many plot ideas are just waiting to be written? Can you tell us about one?

"Dozens. I plan a third installment after this sequel, and a prequel is also being drafted. I am also working on my original novel, which is rather nerve-wracking. The current plot I am working on is darker than the first, but maintains humor which - hopefully - helps to balance it out. It also introduces three members of The Originals, for anybody who is interested in that spin-off.

7) What are you reading now?

"I am currently reading a lot of books, as I accept genuine read for reads. Two that currently stand out are: Love, Ethan by and A Legacy of Mist and Fire by JWWang "

8) If you could ask one successful author three questions about their writing, writing process, or books, what would they be?

"My questions: 1. how do you overcome writer's block? 2. what are your goals - bookshop, movie deal, etc? 3. who or what inspires you to write?"

9) What was your dream job when you were younger?

"I wanted to be an author since the age of 9, but my other passions are working with animals, something I would still love to do."

10) What were your goals and intentions in your most recent book, and how well do you feel you achieved them?

"I just wanted to bring some life to characters that many of us love, but more than that, I wanted to push myself to finally see a story through to the end, something which I feel so proud to have achieved."