Interviewing alexandramar1e

1) What is the most difficult part about writing for you? And how do you overcome it?

"The most difficult part about writing for me would have to be finding the motivation. With all the positive and encouraging comments, it makes it so much easier for me to find motivation, but it wasn't always like that. I like to keep moving forward, and writing has helped me overcome a lot of obstacles. So I keep that in mind constantly. I have very big goals and ambitions, and I try to keep those in mind."

2) Writing can be an emotionally draining and a very stressful pursuit. Do you have any tips for aspiring or young writers?

"It's true that writing can be draining, but I find it so satisfying most of the time, especially when I write on my own time, without deadlines or demands. I'd say to keep in mind that you're doing this for yourself, and nobody else, and to find what makes you happy, and if that thing is writing, keep doing it, and do your best. "

3) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

"I would love to meet JK Rowling and ask her so many questions. I think she is an incredible author and I'd love to know more about her and her process."

4) How many plot ideas are just waiting to be written? Can you tell us about one?

"I currently have 17 drafts on Wattpad, and each of them have at least one chapter, and I have so many more just sitting in my notes, waiting for me to turn them into something more. I can't give anything away, but I'm working on a sort of spin-off for the Greenville Girls series which I'm really excited about"

5) If your book, Aqua Eyes, was to be made into a movie, who are the people that would star as your characters?

"That is so difficult to answer. Originally, Barbara Palvin was cast as Faye and Dylan O'Brien as Reece, but they have both changed so much in my mind. If I were to cast two people now, I'd have to say Bridget Satterlee and Rafael Miller? I'm still not too sure."

6) Are you working on anything at the present you would like to share with your readers about?

"I'm working on lots of new things, but nothing that I can share :)"

7) What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?

" @authorjdaniels and @annatodd have influenced me greatly in my writing. Anna Todd's After was the first book I ever read on Wattpad, and the reason I've discovered this amazing platform. And J Daniels' books inspired me to start writing my own."

8) How do you see writing? As a hobby or a passion?

"Writing is more so my passion. Writing is the thing that I want to do for the rest of my life, but sometimes I need to take a break from it, which is where my hobbies come into play."