katherineWitherspoon

Intro: "I'm Katherine Witherspoon, I titled myself as 'the girl in the violet scarf', I'm obsessed with oldies stuff like music rock blues from the '60s and 70's, or other things from that eras. I loved reading classic books and I rather liked adventure stories than romances, but I liked love-stories. I also loved to travel but I always stayed at home. I'm 18, and consider myself a retro, and coffee is better."

1) Where did your love of writing come from?

"When I read books and watched movies, I really adore the plotting they wrote so I thought of myself writing a new one too."

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which writers would you want to become a part of the club?

"Jojo Moyes and J.K. Rowling. She's really good..."

3) If you were to watch your favorite book turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book?

")It depends, because sometimes it will sucks when it turn into a film but if you want me to choose ONLY ONE, I would go rather keep it stayed as a book because books is better and book had the intact details of the story. ❤️"

4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

"My most favorite authors who born in 1800 century are probably dead, so now I'm gonna stick with Jojo Moyes and J.K. Rowling."

5) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

"Yes. Roch Brandon from "When In London", because he's a distinctive musician and a cat lover (I loved cats), and he's pansexual or bisexual but allegedly called gay. He's my favorite because I remember him of someone's character I adores."

6) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? And how do you overcome it?

"Grammar, vocabulary and English-language. English is my third language, my technique is to WATCH MORE MOVIES.. and the vocabulary, I could go read MORE BOOKS to learn how to use proper sentences, and grammar? Of course, most of us gets mistake. XD"

7) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

"It would have been really great. I would be very glad and try the best as I can."

8) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, that you would like to share with us?

""Don't believe anyone who tells you you should only write if you have something important to say. You will inevitably be told be someone that you have to write a thousand words everyday.""

-

-

-

Thanks again for doing this interview, I hope you enjoyed it! Would anyone else like to join me for a chat with some virtual tea and biscuits?