MEMOO_WRITES

One of four winners of Diamond Round

1) What are common traps for aspiring writers?

"Hmm... I would say the pool of ideas in their heads, because I myself was an aspiring writer, I had an idea and kept it on my mind for years.. I just lately got the courage to publish my work for the world to see. The most common trap that faced me was how I always put myself down and think that if I do write it'd be an embarrassment, luckily I grew out of that habit. "

2) What other authors are you friends with, and how do they help you become a better writer?

"There are: @LoveTaely, @ParamiSalgado, @TasSSingh, @Msfluffyunicorn2, @AngelicAtelophobia and lots more, they help me become a better writer by their continuous support. "

3) As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?

"My spirit animal is J.K. RowlingI. JUST. LOVE. HARRY. POTTER!"

4) What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?

"Honestly, my research is mostly for names and their meaning like in Latin, Hebrew, etc. How long it takes? Haha.. An hour at most but if it's simple and just names then five minutes."

5) What did you edit out of your most recent book?

"Just some manip and a few spelling mistakes."

6) What one thing would you give up to become a better writer?

"Hmmm... that's hard. I would give up some of my pessimistic friends because basically all they do is put me down. Like I come to the school and I just posted a story that got 122 reads -I was a newbie- I was so happy and she was like "So? it's not even a million... " So yeah, I would give her up."

7) How do you develop your plot and characters?

"Well, I know I get the best of ideas when I am studying, so I take my textbook and a small notebook, study a bit and write bit. My bada** plots are usually from fights that I rethink it's replies when I get home. (Which is a lot)"

8) How long have you been writing?

"Writing? Since March, 2019 but coming up with ideas and plots? I've been doing that since I was eight, through drawing."

9) What comes first, the plot or characters?

"Plot, but personally for me they come together. Like I am thinking of a plot and the character just pops up, you know? "

10) What did you want to be when you grew up?

"I used to wanna be an engineer, but growing up, Geometry got harder and now I want to be a Lawyer and write a few books beside that."