supahneenjah

Intro: I'm female and I love pjo/hoo. It's nice to be in an interview, thanks for having me.

1. If you could ask advice from any historical figure, who would it be? What would you ask them?

"Honestly, I don't really know much about historical figures."

2. Why do you write?

" Because there are so many ideas in my head that I want to express. And also because it's one of the only ways I express self."

3. Which of your personality traits has been the most useful when writing?

"Being an explorer. It helped me with writing 'Strange' an alien themed book"

4. What is your favourite thing about the writing process?

My favourite thing is probably the fact that I meet new friends. I met my best friend while writing a fan fiction.""

5. If you had to pick one other author to write your biography, who would it be?

"LonnieEde1"

6. What other authors are you friends with, and how do they help you become a better writer?

"@Latukareal Nicoismysenpai R0bin4life They encourage me and show me places where there are errors."

7. Which book have you written that you are most proud of?

"Both Strange and aftermath. And that's because aftermath is the first book I ever published while Strange is my first original story."

8. If you could tell your older writing self anything, what would it be?

"It would be not to think of what others may want me to do but instead to think of what I want to do."