Interview with @Pizzaloverdude

Dedicated to @Pizzaloverdude

1) What inspired you to start writing?

"Reading Stephen King books. I really like his work!"

2) How long have you been writing?

"As long as I can remember. I remember when I was 16, I wrote some short stories about this boy and a dinosaur. The boy was always mean to him and he got in so much trouble."

3) What advice would you give a new writer, someone just starting out?

"Write from your heart and write what is on your mind. Have fun with it! Writing good stories takes time and effort."

4) What is the most difficult part about writing for you?

"The most difficult part of writing for me would be explaining more about my characters. Like their personality and background. I'm trying my best to work on that."

5)How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?

"Over a hundred! Yes, I know, that's a lot! Ha ha! My favourite is Surviving Sandburg Private Academy."

6) What is the most surprising thing you discovered while writing your book(s)?

"What really surprised me was that my characters were taking a life of their own! Like they were in control of my stories. It's like I can hear their voices when they interact with each other! It's like magic when you think about it!"

7) Which of your books were the most enjoyable to write?

"Surviving Sandburg Private Academy, A Country-like Friendship, and The Trust Is Gone!"

8) Can you share with us something about your most current book that isn't in the blurb?

"It's a book of a collection of short stories about me and my friends. You know, realistic fiction, like how Stephen King does it. The stories feature me and my friends and in Idaho with these fictional characters George and Benjamin. They are pretty much the antagonists, and I am more like the protagonist. It's all in my book Your Getaway To The Story World."

9) What was the inspiration for your most current story?

"Friendship was the inspiration for my story What Friends Are For which is set in South Dakota. Friendship is very important to me and that's why that is the main theme of my story."

10) How many plot ideas are just waiting to be written? Can you tell us about one?

"I would say about 2 or 3. One of them is about a man that falls in love with a mermaid that was discovered off of the Massachusetts coastline."

11) If you could ask one successful author three questions about their writing, writing process, or books, what would they be?

"I would ask them what inspired them to write, when do they write, and what story they enjoyed writing."

12) Favourite quote (doesn't matter the source)

"When you smile, the whole world smiles with you."

~Don't forget to vote~