@stellardreams-

Intro: Stellar here! I write Teen Fiction and manage an account called aesthetecommittee which raises awareness on our flora and fauna. And I'm going to be a published author someday. My passion and dream is what keeps me on my toes, the reason of why I wake everyday. Writing is my first love. The passion for animal and nature awareness comes in second.

1) As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

"As a little girl, my mom was my teacher in preschool. In turn, I wanted to be just like her. But then again, I had this side dream of owning a dog hotel and just housing stray pets, I guess. I think that explains my love for nature and animals, which is why I have the aesthetecommittee (And probably because of that old movie, Hotel for Dogs. It's the first movie ever that made me cry.) "

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which writers would you want to become a part of the club?

"Okay, good question. Surprisingly, I find this easy to answer! JK Rowling, Victoria Aveyard, Chris Colfer, Jane Austen, LM Montgomery, Anne Frank, J.R.R Tolken, and C.S Lewis. I haven't even named all of them."

3) If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? 

"Why does this one seem like a hard question? Dauntless, Wise, Visionary (:"

4) Do you try to be original or give the readers what they want?

"Be original. I can't write a story based off what people like. I won't even have the interest to create a book where I have zero enthusiasm about the plot."

5) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? 

"Definitely the time and the mood to write. I'm extremely busy, balancing two Wattpad accounts, another social media account, and the time I have with my family, friends, and myself. Plus, there's work. And aside from that, it's hard to place yourself in this mood with your creative juices flowing. Writer's block. As a writer, it's good to just keep writing even if your piece is complete garbage, because it'll help you get better. But it's frustrating. I find it disappointing when I create trash, and I just get irritated when I have no idea of what to write."

6) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special.

"Awe, who thought of this question? This warms my heart! Most writers find it hard to select a favorite character, but I have no difficulty in choosing! My favorite is definitely Kazinra Dephlee. She isn't on any of my published works on Wattpad, but she was one of the very first characters I made. I was twelve when I wrote her. She was a complete reflection of my insecure self, and it was this 'princess diaries' sort of book. Kazinra is a princess in Paris celebrating her twelfth birthday, but her insecurities gobble her up, preventing her to be a proper ruler of the country. The plot of this story is completely flawed, but I can't forget about how long I thought of naming her Kazinra, not even considering if it sounded French or not. She isn't Wattpad influenced too, as I didn't have an account when I started this story. It was just good old me fooling around with these characters. I had such great times writing about her."

7) What, in your opinion, are the most important elements of good writing?

"Various writers will have different takes on this, but I personally believe that your writer's voice and vocabulary are most important. Alongside those are grammar and spelling, but I find these factors easier to deal with. The voice is basically what hypnotizes the reader. It's the cake that makes them want more. Just the right amount of sugar, they crave for more, but too much and they're away before a second bite. In other words, a reader closing the book right after the first sentence. I find the writer's voice quite hard to deal with and I'm still working on that natural tone with my sentences. It has to sound natural, like it's just rolling off your tongue. Vocabulary comes in second. By vocabulary, I don't necessarily mean long, hard - to - spell words. You just have to know how to express those ideas, and take note of the underrated words that could literally brighten up your sentences."

8) What is the most surprising thing you discovered while writing your book(s)?

"How I literally have no idea how the story will end, then it just changes depending on how my current situation with real life is. The character could be love struck in chapter one but completely devastating by the next. That is, if something depressing happens to me in real life."

9) What's your favourite spot to visit in your own country? And what makes it so special to you?

"I don't explore my country too much. And I really wish I could! My family isn't that big on local trips."

10) In life, what do you think is the closest thing to magic?

"Imagination. * cue Spongebob's voice *Imagination will literally take you anywhere, and it can have the power to change the world. Imagination is a huge factor of art, and imagination is an even bigger factor of writing. It is a blurry picture in your head that gets clearer and clearer as you try to make it a reality. A dream, perhaps. Now, if you don't call that magic I don't know what you mean."

-

-

-

I'd just like to say thank you for answering these questions. It's so great learning about other writers and seeing how far they've come on this writing journey. It was so much fun reading your answers and to everybody reading this, I hope you check  books!