-blakesbabe

1) What is the most difficult part about writing for you? And how do you overcome it?

"The most difficult part is when I have a plot but can't put it into words. Usually, I'd talk it out. See how things go together. And then I'd find some material. But when I really can't get it together, I ask my friends to help me."

2) Do you have a set schedule for writing, or do you only write when you feel inspired?

"Honestly, I used to have a schedule but I felt pressured to stick to it so my writing wasn't always the best. So now I just update whenever I feel like I can."

3) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

"Probably all the Harry Potters. Sounds cliche but I've loved HP since I was like three. And I'd wanna be the author as it is just such a creative storyline and it's got something to hook reads in."

4) How do you develop your plot and characters?

"With my characters, I like to explain their backstory along with their actions in the story. For example, in one of my books, the character (Cecelia) is responsible due to her upbringing and the responsibilities she had to take on from her childhood. As with plots, it does take me quite some time to develop them in detail. I try to think outside the box, and not do something so cliche. With my book, as they are fan fictions, I don't rush into the love between the characters as well as the growth of them as individuals and how their lives could link together."

5) In life, what do you think is the closest thing to magic?

"Harry Potter Studios in London. Just kidding, I haven't really thought of it. I guess Science. I love science and discovering new things."

 6) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special.

"I've only just started this book but I would say my favourite character is Cecelia Mayburn from my book, "Made For". She is an independent, strong young woman who has overcome many responsibilities in the past and she kinda reminds me of myself as our family life is a little similar. Cecelia has ambition and never lets go of it. She knows how to have fun and even though she makes a mistake (oop, spoiler) she relies on her friends to help her get through it. I just think she is a real inspiration."

7) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which writers would you want to become a part of the club?

" Probably all my friends on here (I don't want to tag them only bc there are so many of them) but yeah, me and my friends on here have the same sort of taste in books like I do."

8) If you were to watch your favorite book turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book?

"I read this amazing book "I Was Here" by Gayle Forman. It was so good, I read it twice. I think as a movie it would be really moving and honestly a great idea."

9) Are you working on anything at the present you would like to share with your readers about?

"I'm focusing on my books "Made For" and "Nights Like This" as I've got the plot sorted out now. And maybe a new book will be coming out soon!"

10) What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?

"Oh a lot of books. (Jess!) (Tee!) (my talented BBY Kiya) and ( uwu Noel) but that's only a few of them!"