Interviewing @potato_aesthetics

Dedicated to potato_aesthetics

1) Do you have a favourite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special.

"I do have a favourite character but I haven't published her yet since I'm still working on the book. Hehe hint hint a new book is coming (; However I love all my characters within the books I've written so far."

2) What was the inspiration for your most recent story?

"My inspiration for Potato Pact was most likely my love for potatoes which probably wasn't that obvious *cough* sarcasm *cough* I need to really update but don't worry chapters are coming! On the other hand midnight mishaps was inspired when i was talking to a guy i met and we'd talk all night since he had insomnia so i stayed up with him and we'd talk for hours."

3) What do you hope your readers take away from this book?

"Well my books are really just for fun and enjoyment. They do generally have a jokey and relaxed vibe to it. However Midnight Mishaps it does get a little deep in there for a few chapters but I tried to keep it light hearted. It's to show not everything can be perfect and that even happy people can have dark times in their lives."

4) What was the highlight of writing this book?

"In Midnight Mishaps it probably has to be the ending because its not the usual cute and romantic type of confession but more jokey and something that i could relate to if anyone ever confesses they like me to me xD"

5) Describe your perfect book hero or heroine.

"I think my perfect book heroine would be someone who is brave and courageous. Someone who knows how to face their fears and confident but humble and loyal. (opposite of me on the confident part xD)"

6) How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?

"I think my perfect book heroine would be someone who is brave and courageous. Someone who knows how to face their fears and confident but humble and loyal. (opposite of me on the confident part xD)"

7) Are you working on anything at the present you would like to share with your readers about?

"I am but I like to keep a mystery so hence I wont say anything hehe."

8) Who is your favourite author and why?

"Obviously SweetDreamer33, SkaterGirl, KatRocks and many more!"

9) What are you reading now?

"I am re-reading 27 Days. But if anyone wants me to read their book or had good recommendations make sure to tell me!"

10) What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?

"I forgot the name of the author but she did a dialogue story and that inspired me to do my own because I thought it was such a cool way of writing."

11) What do you like to do when you are not writing?

"I love to take pictures. SELFIESSSS. Nah I'm just kidding. I love photography and taking pictures of the scenery and nature. I have been blessed to live in a town with beautiful sights so hehe that's great. I love to bake, Go on walks, Do art stuff and annoy my siblings. What kind of sister would I be if I didn't."

12) What is the best part of your day?

"Going to sleep. That's it really xD And obviously eating and going on wattpad when i can!"

~Don't forget to vote~