@Serene_Resilience

1) Where did your love of writing come from? 

"My love from writing came from a dream I had when I was in Grade Two. My mom told me an interesting short story she read called 'May Days Eve' a story written by Nick Joaquin, a Filipino writer. She just told me what she remembered. But when I read the whole story, I literally burst into tears ( for the record, I read that when I was in Grade 4.)I have reoccurring dreams , a modern twist to the said story. That's why I decided to write and I learned to love it throughout the years."

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which legends or contemporary writers would you want to become a part of the club?

"That would be Shakespeare, Nick Joaquin, and Fallenbabybubu."

3) If you were to watch your favorite book turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book? 

"That would be Purple Eyed Princess by Ms._Teria. I'd save enough money to watch in the big screen."

4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

"Shakespeare"

5) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

"Yes, that would be Verumious Westeria. There's nothing special about him that much.He's a cold hearted person with a soft side."

6) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing?

"To make plot twists. Like when doing romance tragedies, it's hard thinking of a twist for your book to be an original of yours and to make it unique."

7) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

"Sorry, but I don't really want to imagine that. Cause when I started writing and reading, I had own the book my own work. Cause I think I'm an aspiring author that can make a work beautiful like her favorite authors."

8) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, that you would like to share with us?

"That would be, write because sometimes you can be the greatest writer you never imagined. Seek for the talent of writing."