Sunset Hike

~updated with photos I forgot to use~

After our riding adventure I hung out with my friends for the rest of the day. We played volleyball and hung out in the cabin the rest of the day.
~next day~

In the morning I had to hang with my class because I hadn't been doing anything with them for the past two days. I've been avoiding Avery and her girl group to stay out of trouble but you have no idea how much I wanted to.. never mind.

I went to the cafeteria to get dinner when Liam came up to me. He had my camera in his hand.  I smiled, "hey!" He smiled, "Wanna go on a hike?" I stopped, thinking for a second "sure." He already grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I posted this photo as we started

We walked for a while, snapping photos along the way

We eventually reached the lake and he had a blanket with a basket set out for us. I looked at him and shook my head "you're crazy." He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. I sat down and he joined.
We talked, laughed and ate for a while before he grabbed my camera.
I watched him and laughed "whatcha doing?"
"We're going to have a mini photoshoot." "Oh no, I don't do well in front of the camera."
He grabbed my hand and I stood up. "Do you trust me?" I laughed nervously "sure.. as long as you take photos with me." He laughed "fine." "Alright photographer what do you want me to do?" He smiled big and started to pose me. I rolled my eyes every time, giggling and my face turning red.
After an hour of playing around we finished taking photos.

~~~(A/N obviously different outfits in every photo it's just the poses haha)~~~He took this photo of me, posting it on Snapchat

~~~
(A/N obviously different outfits in every photo it's just the poses haha)
~~~
He took this photo of me, posting it on Snapchat.

We were going through the photos when he got silent really fast

I looked at him and he couldn't keep eye contact. I laughed a little "What?" He looked up at me and laughed "it's nothing." I nudged him "Liam what is it?" He cleared his throat before looking up at me again, "I-I know we've only known each other for 3 days but we've clicked so quickly. Please don't let this ruin our friendship. Hunter I-" he sighed "I like you." I stared at him for a moment. He got even more nervous "Hunter say something." I looked away, sighing before looking back at him "I'm sorry... there's someone else I like.." he ran his fingers through his hair "oh okay." I grabbed his hand "I'm sorry but please don't let this ruin anything we've created. I've never clicked with someone like this before." He swallowed hard before looking at me. He nodded "we're good. I just wanted to tell you whether you said yes or no. You're leaving tomorrow morning so if I didn't say something I would've regretted it." I kissed his cheek "you're so sweet." He smiled a little and we snuggled next to each other, watching the sunset. It was the perfect end to the last day.

~last day~
I woke up at 7 am to pack the rest of my stuff. I headed out of the cabin with my friends and headed towards the buses. I looked around for Liam, not seeing him. I started to get disappointed, getting on the bus. I found a seat next to my friend Savannah. I sighed, resting my head on her shoulder. "Haven't seen Liam?" I sighed "nope." "I'm sorry hun." The bus started up and Liam ran onto the bus. My advisor stopped him and asked who he was and what he was doing. "I'm looking for Hunter Miller. We met here at the camp. I need to say goodbye." "Hunter." My advisor called out. I looked up and saw Liam standing at the front of the bus. I got up and he met me half way, embracing me in a big hug. I buried my face in his neck, starting to cry. He held me tightly, one hand on my back and one rubbing the back of my head. We pulled away after a few minutes, tears running down both of ours faces. "I love you." I managed to get out. He smiled, "I love you too." We hugged one more time before my advisor had to interrupt. "Sorry to interrupt but we have to get on the road." We nodded, pulling away and wiping our faces. "I'll call you okay?" He asked and I nodded. He started walking off the bus and I went back to my seat. I looked out the window, watching him as the bus drove away. We both waved to each other until we couldn't see each other any more.