Hospital Visit and Goodbye

We arrived at the hospital and we went up to the counter. The lady gave him a clipboard of papers to fill out. We sat down and I filled out the papers for him because he broke his right wrist. "Name?" I asked him. He stared at me. I looked up at him and laughed a little. He chuckled "Liam Chris Bennett."
I filled out the paperwork, taking it to the lady. I sat back down and waited for his name to be called. 30 minutes later, his name was called. We went to the back together and he got a cast put on after some tests.

We walked out and got into the car. I drove back to the stables to return the truck. Liam "ordered" an Uber and thankfully we didn't have to wait long for it to arrive.
We headed back to the hotel, asking the Uber driver to wait a few minutes while we went up to the room to get his bags and Brandon.
"Brandon, we have to go!" Liam said, walking into the room. Brandon came out with his bag "I'm here."
I grabbed Liam's bag and we headed back to the car. We all climbed in, heading to the airport.
I rested my head on Liam's shoulder, holding his left hand. He smiled, kissing my forehead. I looked up at him, my eyes filling with tears. "Shhh." He wiped a few tears that escaped from my eyes.
I barely smiled, wiping my face. "Sorry.." I spoke softly. "It's okay."
After an hour we arrived at the airport. "Can you wait for me please? I have one more place to go." He nodded. "Sure not a problem."
We thanked the driver, grabbing the bags and heading inside.
They checked in, getting their tickets. We walked to security and this is where I didn't continue. I started crying more and it caused Liam too. He kissed my forehead, hugging me. I buried my face into his shoulder, tears running down both of our faces.
We stood there for a few minutes before pulling away "I'll call you when we land. I love you and I'll miss you so much."
"I miss you already." I laughed at myself a little, wiping my face. I hugged Brandon "it was nice to finally meet you." He hugged back, "you too. Remember if you ever need me to set that city boy straight, you call me." I laughed and nodded "I will." He smiled and I gave Liam one more hug.
They headed through security and I waved one last time.
A few more years ran down my face as I headed back to the Uber. I got in, giving him the dorm address. "Thank you so much. Sorry I've gone like all over LA and Pasadena." He smiled "it's alright."
After another hour we arrived at the college.
I thanked him again, getting out and heading to my room.
I went inside. Ellie wasn't home. She was probably hanging out with Jake.
I watched Netflix, my phone sitting by me as I waited for Liam to call.
He wasn't going to land until about 10:00 Kansas time, 8:00 mine. I mean 8:00 couldn't come any quicker. I fell asleep after such a long day.
A few hours later, my phone started to ring which woke me. I picked it up, answering "hello?" I spoke softly. I rubbed my eyes, looking at him. "Hey." Liam asked. "Did I wake you?" I shook my head "no, it's okay. You landed safely and that's all that matters."
He nodded "alright. So other than sleeping, what have you been doing?" I yawned "I watched some Netflix. Ella is over at the house with Jake."
"Sounds fun. Brandon fell asleep on my shoulder on the plane." "Hey you fell asleep too." "Yeah but I'm not the one who used my friend as a pillow." "And if ya did I would've let ya." I rolled my eyes at them "I already miss your bickering."
"We miss you too." Liam said.
I grabbed Liam's letter off my nightstand, smelling it. Liam smiled "I'm glad you're using it but you might cry."
I laughed softly "I know I probably would. I think I'm a little too tired right now though." I yawned again.
"Why don't you go to bed? We can talk tomorrow." I shook my head "no, it's–" I yawned again "it's okay."
He stared at me. I ran my fingers through my hair, nodding "alright." "I'll talk to you tomorrow."
"Night Liam."
"Night Smokey." He said.
I smiled softly "Night Probie."
We hung up and Ellie walked in "hey." She said.
"Hey, where were you?" I got up, getting changed. "I was hanging out with Jake." She was smiling.
"Did something happen?" She sighed "no, but I think we're getting there."
I nodded, climbing back into bed.
"Hey, how's Liam's wrist? And did they land safely?" "Good. He's got a cast. And yeah, they're headed back to the dorm. I just got off FaceTime with him when you walked in."
I yawned "goodnight," I turned out my light, rolling over. "Night." Ellie said.
She got ready for bed, climbing in and falling asleep.