Hi, I'm Hunter.

It was a few weeks after the Halloween party. Colby and I were hanging out a lot more now and I can honestly say I liked it. He still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, but it is giving us more time to get to know each other even more than we did before.
----

It was a Friday afternoon and I was just about to leave the dorm to hang out with Colby. Ellie was sight-seeing with Jake. Those two are so cute! I hope they date because they are so perfect for each other. My phone went off and it was Colby. I picked up "Hey!" He smiled "Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to introduce yourself to the fans today." I nodded "yeah! But now I have to change my outfit. I'm not dressed cute enough for millions of people to see." He chuckled "Hunter, you always look adorable." I smiled, blushing "Shut up! Anyways, I'll see you in like 30. Love you." He smiled, "Love you too." I hung up the phone and got changed. I left, locking the door behind me. I got into the Uber and headed to the house. We arrived and thanked the driver.

I walked into the house and went to Colby's room. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" He said. I opened the door and didn't see him. "Colby?" He came out from behind the door, hugging me from behind. I squealed and looked up at him. "Hey." We were smiling and he laughed "Did I scare you?" I laughed "maybe" He smirked, kissing my cheek. "So, you ready to introduce yourself to the fans?" I bit my lip "A little nervous honestly." We sat on his bed, "why?" He asked. "Cause.. what if they don't like me?" He chuckled "How could they not? You with your cute little accent and your personality is amazing. They'll love you. " I sighed, laying back.

"How about we go on your Twitter and write down some questions for you to answer?" I nodded, unlocking my phone "Sounds good." We started reading questions and writing them down. When we were finished we each had 10 questions, 20 in total. We sat up and I looked at him. He looked at me back, "Ready?" I nodded "yeah.." We walked into the office and I sat on the couch as he set up. I went through the messages, reading them all and thinking of the answers.

He hit record and sat down next to me. "What's up guys it's Colby Brock welcome back to my channel! Today I am here with Hunter and we thought it was time to introduce her to you guys! In the last Sam and Colby video we asked you guys to send her questions over Twitter and she would respond. Ready Hunter?"

I smiled a little, nodding "ready as I'll ever be."
"Alright so first question is... what is your full name?" He watched me. "My name is Hunter Grace Miller."

"How old do you want to be when you get married?"
I laughed a little "Well, I'm 21 now so maybe 25-27." He nodded.

"How many children do you want?"
" I want 2, maybe 3." "What genders?" Colby asked. "Either a boy and a girl or 2 boys and a girl."

"Alright next question. Any siblings?"
"Yes, 1 younger sister and brother.
My sister's name is Ashton and my brother's name is Caleb."

"What are your horses' names and what do they do?"
"Imperial and Sadie. Imperial is my barrel racing horse and Sadie is a show jumper."

"When's your birthday?"
"May 20, 1997." "I'm 4 months older than you." I laughed a little "That's true."

"Are you in college, and if so what are you studying?"
"Yes I am in college. I'm studying to be a professional photographer in the modeling business."

"Someone said, Can I just say, you're really pretty! And my question is.. Are you single or taken?"
I laughed a little "I am a very single pringle."

"What's your favorite drink from Starbucks?"
"How did you know I like Starbucks? Is there a photo on my Instagram?
I like the Java Chip Frappuccino, the Iced Caffe Mocha and the Strawberry Acai Lemonade Refresher."

"How did you meet Colby and the rest of the group"
"Well, I've known Colby since middle school." I put my arm around him. "As for the rest of them, I met them through Ellie since she knows them."

"What is your biggest fear?"
"Spiders. Definitely spiders." Colby chuckled "why?" I looked at him "cause they're creepy little things with too many legs. And you don't know if they're poisonous." "What about Tarantulas? They're hairy little–" "Don't even get me started." He laughed a little.

"Alright next question. How did you meet Ellie?"
"It's nothing special. She's my college roommate."

"I love your accent! Where are you from again?"
Thank you! I was born and raised in Stanley, Kansas. Same hometown where this goofball was raised." We smiled at each other.

"Alright so.. Kiss, Marry, Fuck.. Colby, Jake, Sam."
"Wow this is a hard one.. Okay well for the kiss is easy. I'd kiss Sam. I'm assuming the fuck is like a one night stand so Jake.. and marry Colby." Colby's cheeks turned red "wait." He got up and stopped recording. He looked at me. "You think about that kind of stuff?" I watched him and nodded "you don't?" He sat back down "All the time."
I laughed a little "so what's the problem?" He scoffed "I just didn't know if you thought of us like that. I mean we aren't even dating" I nodded "Well... yeah.." A big smile spread across his face and I giggled. "Ready to get back to the video?" He asked. I nodded and he started recording again.

"If you could travel to any 3 countries what would they be?"
"Ooo! Australia, Ireland, Scotland and the UK. Sorry I couldn't only pick 3."

"Do you currently like anybody?"
I laughed a little "I saw many of these along with.. Are you dating Colby? Yes, I do like someone."

"Favorite food?"
"Definitely anything fried."

"What is your favorite song?"
"Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. That'll be mine and my husband's first dance song.."

"What is your biggest pet peeve?"
"Definitely people who smack when they chew."

"And last but not least.. Will you ever make a YouTube channel?"
"I don't know.. it's not really my thing."

Colby did his outro and turned the camera off. "I can't wait to edit it and see how it turned out." I bit my lip "was I okay?" He nodded "Yeah! You did great!" I sighed "really? Cause my hands are so clammy.." I held them out and he held my hands. "They're cold too." He held them until they warmed up. I smiled.