You're Drunk

After having our drinks Ellie, Corey and I were a little tipsy. Okay a lot tipsy. Colby, Jake and Sam walked us outside to get in the Uber. We headed back to the house. I looked at Colby "you're pretty." His eyes seemed to glow every time the car went under a street light. I looked over at Sam "you too." They both chuckled "thanks. Thank you." I smiled, resting my head on Sam's shoulder.

Ellie's POV
I rested my head on Jake's shoulder, closing my eyes. "Jake?" "Yes?" He asked softly. "You're cutie. I-I like it when.. when you um smile.. and and dance and laugh. And how how you take care of me and how much you care about your friends." The car was silent. Corey looked at us "Did did you just say you love Jake?!"
"No! You drunk weirdo!" I lightly pushed his face away "I-I simply compliment him." Jake was smiling "well thank you."
"Of course! What am I for?!" I laughed.

Hunter's POV
The car stopped and Colby gently grabbed my hand to help me out of the car. I slapped it "don't touch me! I-I have a boy. Boyfriend." He held his hand, watching me "Hunter, you do not. Now c'mon and get out so we can go inside." I groaned, stumbling out of the car. I fell and Colby helped me up "You okay?" I nodded "fine." I yawned, "I wanna sleep." I plopped down on the ground. He looked at me and sighed "alright we'll do this the hard way." He picked me up bridal style and carried me inside to the guest room.
Sam helped Corey get inside after he got out and started wandering down the sidewalk.

Ellie's POV
Jake got out of the car, helping me slowly get out. "Thank you gentleman." I giggled and stumbled to the front door. He opened it for me and we walked inside. I looked at the stairs whining "there's too many!" Jake picked me up and carried me up the stairs. He went to the guest room, seeing Colby and Hunter. He decided to go to his room. He sat me down on the bed "you'll have to sleep here tonight, the guest room is taken." I gasped "where did it go?!" He chuckled "no, Colby and Hunter are just in there." I laid back on the bed "night."

He came over and sat me up. "Why don't we get you changed? Can I bring Kat or Devyn in here to help you get dressed?" I nodded "bring her." He walked out and knocked on Kat's door. She opened it "hey, what's up?" "Can you come help Ellie get changed?" "Yeah! Should I grab some clothes for her?" "If you've got some shorts or something that'd work. I've got a shirt she can wear."
Kat smiled, grabbing some pajama pants. She walked in "Hey Ellie" I looked at her "Kitty Kat!" I giggled. "She had a fun night huh?" She looked at Jake "Yeah, 2 drinks." Kat laughed a little "alright Jake gotta get out so I can help her." He nodded, grabbing a shirt and tossing it to Kat. She helped me get changed "wanna know something?" I asked her, speaking softly. She nodded "and what's that?" I giggled "I like Jake. And I told him!" I whispered.
She smiled "really? Wow. Do you think he likes you too?" I nodded.
Kat finished helping and opened the door to the bedroom. "All yours." Jake walked back into the room with a glass of water. "Here, hopefully this will help you." I took it and took a sip. He set it on the bed side table as I laid down "night Jakey." He smiled "night Ellie."
He sat in his beanbag chair, putting in headphones and eventually falling asleep.

Hunter's POV
Colby sat me on the bed and I took my flannel off. He walked out, grabbing a pair of sweats from his room. He walked back in, handing them to me. I got up and started taking off my shorts. "Woah there hold on." He quickly looked away, walking out of the room. I put the sweats on almost falling to my face a couple times. "Done!" I said giggling. He walked back in "good. Now lay down and go to sleep." He sat on the edge of the bed.
I walked over to him and pushed him back. I climbed up and sat on him.  "pinned ya!" I giggled. He watched me "Hunter." I shook my head, giggling "sh." He sighed, easily flipping us over. He got off and I laid down. "you're drunk." I closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead "night Hunter." "I love you." I said and he stopped for a moment.
He turned out the light and walked out of the room, closing the door.