Exploring

Saturday rolled around and I was pretty excited honestly. Corey, Jake, Sam, Colby, Ellie and I were going to go explore an abandoned building.
——
I woke up, rolling over and checking my phone. I had received a snap from Colby

I smiled, screenshooting the photo

I smiled, screenshooting the photo. I took a selfie, sending it to him.

*Colby💙🖤 took a screenshot!*I laughed, going to the bathroom to get ready for the day

I laughed, going to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

My phone rung and I picked it up, answering

My phone rung and I picked it up, answering. "Good morning!" I said, brushing my hair. "Morning!" Colby said. "Thought I'd call and see what you were planning on wearing." I laughed a little, "is it important what I wear?" He nodded "extremely." "Alright. I walked out of the bathroom and came back in "how's this?"

He bit his lip, thinking "get rid of the converse and wear either boots or sneakers

He bit his lip, thinking "get rid of the converse and wear either boots or sneakers. Change the shorts to jeans. And you can wear the white shirt but I've got something for you to wear over it."
I stepped out of frame, changing "and what's that?" I asked.
He smiled "you'll have to wait. I'll see you soon." "Okay... bye." He hung up and I finished getting changed. I threw my hair up in a ponytail, walking out. "Morning Ellie." I said. She smiled, grabbing her outfit and heading into the bathroom "Morning."
I slipped my combat boots on and sat on my bed.
Ellie came out, "ready?" I looked up at her "nice hoodie.." it had the words "No Name" on the front and a question mark on the back. "Thanks, it's one of Jake's." I smiled and we walked down to the Uber "Oooo Jake's huh? Is he giving you his hoodies now? I think he likes youuuu." She laughed a little "it's cause we're going exploring and he wanted me to wear it. But yeah, I'm definitely keeping it."
We got into the Uber and headed to the house.

——
"Hey guys! Hey!" We said to the group. Ellie gave Jake a hug, "Morning." She smiled. He smiled back, "Morning Ellie." He kissed her forehead. "Where's Colby?" I asked. "He's in his room." Corey said. I nodded, heading to the hallway. Hey, don't distract him. We have to get going." Corey said sarcastically. I stuck my tongue out. I decided to hide in the bathroom to scare him.
A few minutes later I heard Colby open his door. "Boo!" I said loudly, jumping out. He jumped, "Ah! Jeez Hunter!" I laughed and he joined. "Here." He handed me a black and gold hoodie. It had the letters XPLR on the front. I put it on, the overwhelming scent of him clung to the fabric. I smiled, "thanks." He hugged me, spinning me around. I giggled, kissing his cheek.
We headed over to the group and then out to the cars. Since the back could normally only fit 3 people, we squished together. Sam and Colby sat in the front.
Sam looked back at me "are you okay with being introduced to the fans?" Colby looked at him "she might be ready but don't you think it's too early?" "How else are we going to introduce her? We can always have an official video where we formally introduce her and she can tell everyone about herself."
I nodded.
"Does the fandom already know about Ellie?" Ellie nodded "they love me."
"Alright guys so today we have a new explorer here with us. To give you a short introduction, she's from Stanley, Kansas so she obviously loves horses." I laughed and he pointed the camera at me. "Hey y'all, my name's Hunter and yes I do love horses." Sam turned the camera back to himself "If you guys want to see a formal introduction where she tells you guys about herself and answers some questions, leave a comment down below. Tweet her questions @hunter.grace20 her Instagram handle is the same."
He and Colby continued to talk about where we were headed today and what we were doing.
I rested my head on Corey's shoulder. Ellie was already resting here on Jake's. I scrolled through social media, listening to what they were saying.
——
Colby pulled along the curb as we arrived at the abandoned building. I looked out the window "woah." It was an abandoned hospital. "Now that is awesome." Colby handed us all masks to wear over our nose and mouth. We got out and headed towards it. We ran and hid, trying to stay out of the public's sight.
We eventually got inside, walking around.
After a few hours of walking around, we heard a noise from in the building, downstairs. We looked at each other, heading another noise.
Then we heard footsteps and talking. Corey whispered "there shouldn't be people here."
"Maybe someone saw us and called the cops." Jake said. "If there were cops wouldn't they announce themselves?" I asked. They nodded.
We found another staircase away from where we heard the noises. We quietly headed downstairs and then sprinted towards the car. "There's some guy! He's right there!" Sam hollered and we got to the car, piling in.

Colby took off and we headed back to the house. "Does that happen often?" I asked. "Yeah.." Jake said.
I looked out the window trying to catch my breath. "Damn."
We got back to the house and walking inside. I looked at Colby and headed with him to his room. "Hey.." I said, sitting on his bed. "What's up?" He asked, kicking his shoes off.
"What are we?" I watched him as he sat down.
He ran his fingers through his hair. "Well.." he cleared his throat. "We kissed the other night." I nodded. "So unless you want to be friends with benefits I'd say boyfriend and girlfriend."
I couldn't help but smile. "But.." My heart started racing and my face went pale "but.." I looked down.
"I want to officially ask you. And not in my room sitting on my bed."
I looked up at him, taking a sigh of relief. "Okay. What do you have in mind?" He shook his head "it's a surprise. But I will let you know that it'll be a while. Just so you aren't worried.."
I nodded "okay.."
He smiled a little, kissing my cheek. I smiled back.
"Alright, I have to go edit with Sam." I nodded "I'll go hang out with everyone." I got up and opened his door "keep the hoodie. It looks good on you." I blushed a little and went back the group.