Tell me about it!

"So tell me Hunter!" She said. I laughed, still smiling. "So I got there and went up to the guest room like he said. As I opened the door, I saw him standing there with a bouquet of roses. He gave them to me and told me to get dressed INTO THIS." I showed my outfit.
Ellie smiled "that's so cute!" "Right?! And yes, he told me you had a part in this by keeping the door unlocked. Thank you"
I laughed a little.
I sat back down. "So, we got into the car and he didn't tell me where we were going. But after like half an hour we arrived at the location. We got out and he grabbed a basket and blanket from the trunk.
I looked towards the trail that we were going to take and saw the Hollywood Sign." "Awwww!"
We hiked up, ate, talked, and enjoyed the view.
The sun started setting and oh my gosh the sky was gorgeous! And the city below started to light up. It was perfect."
"So when did you guys?!" I laughed "I'm getting there. I was resting my head on his shoulder, watching the sun fade away and the city lighting up the night. I could feel he was looking at me so I looked up at him and then boom! He kissed me"
"Was it great?! Is he a good kisser?! I've heard things!"
I laughed, "I can just say it was the best fir–.. the best kiss I've ever had."
Ellie raised her eyebrows, watching me "best fir.." she gasped "HE WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?!" I bit my lip, watching her. "You?! Hunter Grace Miller has never been kissed before?! Until Colby Brock tonight!?"
I covered her mouth with my hand "scream louder and maybe he'll hear you from the house." I moved my hand "I'm sorry, it's just hard to believe that you've never been kissed before. I mean the boys must've been all over you in high school and you went to soooo many parties. And your 21!"
I shrugged "not really and yes but I steered clear of them and too much beer. And yes, I am 21 but why does that matter? I've just been waiting for the right guy." She scoffed with a smile "you mean you've been waiting for Colby." "Yeah.. so after all that we came back here and that was that."
She smirked "did y'all kiss outside?"
I shrugged "maybe, maybe not."
She stared at me and I rolled my eyes "yes."
She smiled "awwwww!!! Hunter's in love!"
I laughed, turning red in the face "shhhhh I am not!"
She laughed "whatever but I can tell you totally are."

Colby's POV
I walked into the house, with just a big smile on my face. I couldn't stop smiling the entire drive home. I walked up to my room, kicking my shoes off and laying on my bed. I FaceTimed Sam, not feeling like getting up. He answered "what's up?"
He looked at me, seeing the smile on my face. "You kissed her." I chuckled, turning red. "Yes I did." He smiled "well good man! I'm glad you're happy. You know everyone thinks you guys should be together."
I ran my hand through my hair "I know. I'm just giving her time."
"Good. Keep working on her. Don't lose her again Colby. I don't think I've seen you so upset over a girl before."
I nodded "I'm not planning on it."
I put up a peace sign, hanging up. I looked up at the ceiling, smiling.
My phone dinged a few minutes later. I looked at it, smiling more. It was Hunter.

Hunter🖤🤠: "Just wanted to say thank you again for the amazing night. Can't wait to hang out again."
Me: "You're welcome, I had a lot of fun! Can't wait."

Hunter's POV
"I'm guessing you and Jake hung out today?" I looked over at Ellie. She looked at me from her phone, "oh yeah! I forgot to tell you about that." She laid on her side, her hand supporting her head.
"First we just started playing video games. Okay one video game and it was Halo." I laughed "you know how to play Halo?" She nodded "hell yeah. I'm the best in the house." I rolled my eyes "go on."
"Then after that we just started talking. About ourselves, about where we came from and about school. He said he sees me as a vet, so that's nice."
"Did y'all talk about last Friday?" She nodded "yup. Apparently I told him on the way back to the house that he was cute." I laughed a little "awww." She smiled. "So did you tell him you like him?" She shook her head "not yet.." "why not Ellie? I mean, you've guys known each other for a few years now. You obviously like him and he obviously likes you."
She bit her lip "really? You think he likes me?"
"Ellie, I know he likes you. I mean he didn't tell me.. but just the way he looks at you and how he teases you and takes care of you if you're sick or drunk."
"How could I not see that?" I shrugged "I dunno. Usually us girls notice that.." she sighed, looking up at the ceiling "so he likes me." I nodded "no doubt in my mind."