LA Girls💋

~6:00 pm that night~
I got dressed into the outfit I met everyone in the other day.
"So, are you going to tell me about you and Colby?" Ellie asked. I looked up at her from my phone "probably tonight with everyone." She nodded "alright" "So, Jake's pretty hot." "Yeah..." I smiled "you like him." She scoffed "do not." She smiled and I gasped "you do!" She laughed a little "okay maybe a little." I raised an eyebrow "okay a lot!" "So why aren't you two dating?" She laughed "I don't think he likes me like that. I'm just another "member" of their group."
I shook my head "the way he looks at you when you're talking. He gives you his full attention. He definitely likes you." She rolled her eyes "yeah yeah okay whatever you say."

I smiled a little before looking back at my phone. I was talking to Brandon, telling him about myself and basically everything. Apparently Liam told him a lot about me. Especially when they were drinking, Liam spoke about everything.
Before I knew it, it was 6:30. Ellie and I grabbed our bags and headed downstairs and got into an Uber. I texted Kat
Me: "hey! Ellie and I are on our way"
Kat: "hey! And awesome see you guys soon"

I looked out the window. I couldn't wait to hang out with my new friends and get to know them all more. Honestly though? I was hoping to see Colby there. Even if we didn't get to talk seeing him would be nice.

~30 minutes later~
We arrived at Kat's place. It was huge. "This is Kat's?" I looked at Ellie. She laughed "no, this is the group's. It's the trap house." I looked back at it and the car stopped. "Wait, if it's the group's is everyone going to be here?" She nodded "probably."
We thanked the driver and got out. "Woah.." I said. "It looks... fancy." "Hunter, the group lives here. It might be fancy looking in the front but out back and inside it's nothing special."
We walked up to the front door and Ellie walked in. I followed slowly behind, looking at every thing. "Guys we're here!" Ellie called out. Corey, Jake and Aaron were in the living room playing video games. They paused it and looked over at us "hey!" Corey said. "What's up?" Asked Jake. "Where are Kat and Devyn?" "Upstairs in Kat's room." Jake said. "Thanks." Ellie said and we walked upstairs. Ellie knocked on the door "hey." Kat and Devyn looked up at us "hey!" They both got up and gave us hugs. "Ready for tonight?" We've got the fire pit outside, we have the big tv and couches for later. We can eat and watch movies till we fall asleep. We can go swimming or go in the hot tub." I smiled, nodding and looking around. "So what do you guys want to do first?" Devyn asked. "Maybe we can go swimming and then sit around the fire?" I asked. They nodded "sounds good."
Kat showed us where the bathrooms were. Ellie and I went and got changed into our bathing suits.
Mine:

Ellie's:

Ellie's:

I walked out, wrapping my towel around me

I walked out, wrapping my towel around me. Ellie walked out "let me see how cute you look!" I laughed a little, taking off my towel. Ellie gasped "look at how cute you look!" I laughed "thanks, you look cute too!"
Kat and Devyn walked out. We all complimented each other before walking down the stairs.
Colby and Sam walked in the front door. I looked at Colby when I got to the bottom the stairs. "Hi.." I said. He stood there staring at me "hey." I hadn't put my towel back around me. My cheeks turned pink and I followed the girls outside. Sam smacked Colby to snap him out of it. "Dude what's your problem?" Colby shook his head "nothing."
We walked to the pool, putting our feet in. After a while we got in and swam around a bit, talking.
After about an hour of learning about each other we decided to get out and sit by the fire. I got out, wrapping the towel around myself "hey I forgot my hair tie I'm going to go upstairs and grab it. They all nodded, getting the fire started. I opened the door, and closed it behind me. All the guys were upstairs, except Jake.
He was in the kitchen getting food.

"Hi." I looked at him. He looked up at me and smiled "Hey, Hunter. So how're you liking LA so far?" I smiled, "it's great. Just what I dreamed about and more." He smiled "that's good. So what's up with uh-" "me and Colby?" He nodded and I shrugged "nothing really. We're just friends." He nodded but I could tell he was disagreeing. I laughed and walked up the stairs.
I went into Kat's room and grabbed a hair tie from my bag. I walked out, bumping into Colby. "Sorry.." I looked up and there were those bright blue eyes again. "It's alright. I was actually coming to ask you something. Can we talk?" I looked downstairs "I'm kinda having a girl's night.. rain check?" He nodded "of course." I smiled a little before putting my hair up in a bun. I walked downstairs and back outside.
"Hey don't start without me!" I sat down next to Ellie.
"So Hunter.. tell us about you and Colby." Devyn said. I looked at her and nodded "alright... I met him in 7th grade. We were assigned as partners for a biology project. We were best friends after a few months and it just went from there."
"So if you're best friends, why aren't you guys always hanging out and such?" Ellie asked.
"Well, I said we were best friends. He uh.. he became popular in high school and drifted away from me. Thankfully I had a group of friends that stuck with me but after 9th grade he slowly disappeared. We hadn't ended on a great note before he came out here either.
I mean yes, he apologized for how he acted but I found out he was moving out here by rumors and Sam's Snapchat."
"I'm sure he would've told you." Kat said. I shrugged "I thought he would but they had it planned out for months, maybe even longer. I told him how I was feeling about our friendship but even after "making up" we didn't try to hold our friendship together."