Friday

I woke up for my classes, excited for the day. Wait, did I just say I was excited?
Yep! I was excited for the day. After class I was going to go over to the Trap House to hang out with everyone and then go drinking. Looking forward to tonight helped me get through my dreadful classes.
I got dressed and walked to my classes.
I intensely watched the clock but I knew time would seem to go slower if I did that.
I sighed, continuing to take notes.
After my last class of the day I walked back to my room to get changed for the night. Ellie was in her last class and it was almost finished.

I lightly curled my hair so it was just wavy

I lightly curled my hair so it was just wavy. 40 minutes later, Ellie walked in. I looked up at her from my phone "hey!" I smiled. "Get dressed so we can go! I'll let you borrow boots so you can dance too." Ellie laughed putting her stuff down "who said I was dancing? And what's wrong with my converse?" I have her puppy eyes and she sighed "fine but don't be hitting me up with any country boys." I nodded "deal."
She got changed and I handed her a pair of my boots. She put them on "why do they feel so heavy?" "Cause they're good quality boots." She scoffed "I won't be able to dance in these." I sighed "here." I grabbed a pair of smaller boots. She took off the first ones and put those on. She smiled "better."

"Ready to go?" She asked and I got up "ready and can't wait!" I grabbed my hat

"Ready to go?" She asked and I got up "ready and can't wait!" I grabbed my hat. We walked out the door and headed to the Trap House.
~30 minutes later~
We got out and walked inside "we're here!" I called out. Everybody slowly gathered asking Ellie why she looked like she did. "We're going to a country bar so this is the outfit I'm wearing." "You need like a flannel or something." Corey said. She shook her head "I don't do plaid." He and I both rolled our eyes. "You look great.." Colby said. I smiled a little "thanks"
We hung out for a few hours until it was time to go. On the way there we were talking about what drinks we like.
"I tend to go for beer but sometimes I'll have whiskey." I said.
"Wow, like getting rough huh?" Colby asked.
I laughed a little.
"What about you Colbs?" "Beer."
"Sam?" "I like beer."
"I like beer and whiskey too." Corey said.
I high fived him. "What about you Jake?" He had been taking glances over at Ellie "uh, beer."
I nodded "beer is a good go-to drink."
"Ellie?" "Hm?" She was looking out the window "What kind of drink do you like?"
She glanced at Jake and then looked at me "uh some fruity cocktail with the occasional vodka mixed in.." "I've never tried a fruity drink. Are they good?" I asked her. She nodded, looking at Jake again before looking out the window.
We arrived at the bar and got out. Corey wasn't carded. Colby, Ellie, Sam, Jake and I were. We sighed as we were let in.
"Good thinking on the fake ID huh?" I asked Jake quietly. He nodded "wouldn't be the first time."

"Is that a bull riding machine?!" Corey asked, walking over. I laughed, following "Yeah! Gonna ride it tonight" "You know it. Let's do it." He walked over to the entrance and went in, climbing up. The bull started and he put his one hand up, holding on tightly with the other.
He actually lasted the first time and climbed off when it stopped. "Woah.. you've got a grip." He chuckled a little "Yeah I do" he said flexing. I pushed him playfully "my turn!" I walked on and climbed up. "Lets go Hunter!" Ellie cheered. I gripped the rope, and took my hat off holding it up in my other hand.

"Hey Hunter!" Colby called. I looked over and he was holding his phone up. I smiled as he took a picture "how does my ass look?" He laughed. The bull started and near the end I was almost thrown off. The ride stopped and I got off, high fiving everyone. "Ellie?" I asked. She shook her head "oh no, I won't be getting on that thing."
"Colby?" "Maybe later." "Sam?" He shook his head "I'm good." "Jake?" He shrugged "why not?" He walked on, climbing up. It started off slow and once it started to get faster he fell off. I clapped "it's okay! For the first time it wasn't too bad." He got up and walked off.
We headed over to the bar, ordering our drinks. After our first beer, the DJ announced there'd be line dancing in a few minutes. "Yes!" Corey and I said. Corey and Jake headed out "come on!" I said to Ellie. She rolled her eyes, walking over "this one time." I smiled. "Colby!" I walked over "come line dancing." He bit his lip, watching me "I- I don't know." I grabbed his hand, pouting. "Please." His cheeks turned pink and he rolled his eyes, smiling "fine."
I squealed and we quickly got on the dance floor.
The music started and we all followed along, laughing at our mistakes and each other.
The music started for the final time and we all danced to the song messing up a couple times.
The song ended and we all cheered. Some more regular country music started and we headed back to our seats. "Hey, if they do a swing dance would you want to?" Corey asked me "duh!"
After a while of talking and drinking the music started up for a swing dance. I looked at Corey and he grabbed my hand, taking me to the dance floor.

 I looked at Corey and he grabbed my hand, taking me to the dance floor

Colby took a photo of us. Once the song ended we walked off the dance floor and a guy came up to me, slapping my butt. I turned around to look at him. He was obviously drunk. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Both Corey and Colby said, walking towards him and pushing me behind them. Ellie and Jake were away in a different part of the bar, talking. They looked up when the commotion started.
Colby went to punch the guy and I grabbed his hand "woah there tiger." I stood between them and the guy, watching Colby. Security came and grabbed the guy, escorting him out. Colby looked down at me, my hand still holding his fist. I let go "I'm alright. It's not the first time." He scoffed "so you just let them?" I shook my head "no, I usually tell them off maybe knee them where it hurts but y'all are here so I didn't say anything." He sighed, grabbing his beer. "Wanna go try out the bull?" I asked him.
He nodded "sure." We headed over, Ellie and Jake following.
Colby got on, gripping the rope. I watched as the bull started moving. "Damn." I said and Sam looked at me. He laughed a little. I looked at him, laughing "what? He's hot."
Colby fell off at the end and we all cheered.
We walked back to the table and Colby went to the bathroom. I smirked and ordered him another beer. He came back and I handed it to him. He opened it "Colby can I show you something?" He nodded "What's up?" I tapped the top of his beer bottle with the bottom of mine and his started foaming over almost like a mentos inside a soda.
It exploded all over him and I laughed, watching. Everyone's mouth dropped open and they were all trying to hold back their laughs.
His mouth fell open and he looked up at me "welcome to the prank wars." I said.
He went back to the bathroom to clean up as much as he could.