Sleepover and a Prank

We came inside and went upstairs getting changed. I threw on sweats and a t shirt. We all met downstairs in the living room on the couches.
We got comfortable in our spots on the couches and started eating some pizza and popcorn. We decided to watch Another Cinderella Story with Selena Gomez.
2am rolled around a lot faster than I realized. I was the only one up and Mean Girls was playing on the tv. I looked at everyone and sighed, getting up to go to the bathroom. When I came out, Colby grabbed my wrist. I jumped and he covered my mouth knowing I'd scream. I look up at him and he let go "we have to stop running into each other like this." He whispered. I rolled my eyes, walking back to the couch. "Wait, we can't talk? I mean everyone's asleep." I looked at him "good night Colby." I climbed onto the couch and snuggled into the blankets. I closed my eyes, falling asleep pretty quickly.
Colby walked back upstairs and went to his room, falling asleep.
~late morning~
We woke up to the smell of pancakes, waffles, bacon and eggs. We all slowly made our way to the kitchen, stretching and yawning along the way. Corey and Sam were up cooking breakfast for everyone.
We sat on the barstools along the counter, talking some more.
Sam leaned over the counter, kissing Kat good morning. Corey eventually doing the same with Devyn. "So how was your little sleepover last night?" Sam asked. Kat yawned "It was fun. We learned a lot about each other and stayed up pretty late watching movies."
"Y'all fell asleep before I did. I was up till 2." I laughed softly. They all laughed.
The guys finished cooking and we all got down to grab our plates. We sat at the counter, eating and slowly waking up. Thankfully they had coffee made cause I think we all needed the extra boost.
"So what're we going to do today?" Ellie asked.
"We could go swimming some more." Devyn said.
We all nodded, still eating.
Jake walked down the stairs in sweats and no shirt, messy hair and everything. We all looked up to say morning and Ellie's cheeks turned a little pink. "Morning." Ellie said to him. He smiled a little "good morning." He said with a raspy voice.
We all gave her looks when he wasn't paying attention. She rolled her eyes and continued to eat.
I'm glad I don't live here cause all these guys walking around shirtless is just distracting. In a good way of course.
We all finished eating and started to head upstairs to get changed. "Can we join this time?" Corey asked. Kat sighed "I guess." The guys cheered and ran passed us, up to their rooms. We laughed going and getting changed.
When we were going down the stairs the guys were standing at the bottom. "What's up?" I asked. "We're going to prank Colby. Want to help?" Aaron asked. Ellie and I nodded "duh!"
"Why don't y'all want to help?" I asked Kat and Devyn. "Because that means a war. Which means Colby gets you back and we don't want in on that." Kat said. Ellie and I shrugged "so what's the plan?" Ellie asked.
"We're going to grab one of those pool floats where you lay on it, carefully roll him onto it, very carefully carry him down the stairs, and out to the pool. We'll slowly push the float into the pool and then wake him up." Sam said.
Ellie and I were smiling from ear to ear, and we couldn't be more excited.
Ellie went and grabbed the pool float from the backyard and I followed Corey, Sam and Aaron upstairs. Sam grabbed his vlog camera "Hunter, would you like to film?" I nodded, grabbing the camera. "It's actually a good idea cause I'm new to the group and haven't really been on with y'all yet so until I'm ready y'know it works." Sam nodded, smiling "exactly."

Ellie came upstairs with the float, handing it to Corey. "The good thing is, is that Colby is a very heavy sleeper so none of this should wake him." "As long as we don't drop him down the stairs." Aaron said. I laughed softly, turning the camera on.
"Alright guys, what's up it's Sam here. The gang and I have come up with the idea to prank Colby. We're going to put him on this pool float, push it into the pool and then wake him up." He whispered to the camera.
After about 10 minutes they were able to get Colby onto the float and then another 10 being extra careful going down the stairs. Once we were all outside, they put the float on the ground next to the pool. Slowly, they pushed it in, making sure it didn't tip over.
We all laughed quietly at Colby floating in the middle of the pool.

"Ready to wake him?" Sam asked

"Ready to wake him?" Sam asked. Him and Corey went and grabbed some plastic balls and chucked them at him. They yelled "wake up Colby!"
Colby woke up and flipped into the pool. I laughed, recording the whole thing. Kat and Devyn were standing away from us, watching.
I got to the edge of the pool, recording Colby. "Enjoying the water?" I asked. He swam over, and I thought he was going to climb out of the pool. "You guys suck." He said.

Sam grabbed the camera from me, knowing what was about to happen. I looked at Sam "why–" Colby grabbed my wrist and pulled me in, over his head. I fell into the pool, coming up with a shocked look on my face "Colby!" He was laughing "Hunter!" He mocked me, climbing out. I swam over, climbing out as well. Colby went inside to get changed. Corey went to push me back in and I grabbed his arm, pulling him with me. We both screamed before the water consumed us. We came up, laughing at each other.
Everyone else joined us, Colby eventually coming out as well. "So you want to start a prank wars huh?" Colby asked. "I think it'd be fun." I said. "Team Sam all the way." Sam said, smiling.
"Alright, just know that I'm coming for you and it's going to be– you know what. I'll let it be a surprise." He smirked, looking at me. I rolled my eyes, swimming around.
~a few hours later~
We all were out of the pool and inside relaxing. Ellie and I packed our stuff "hey we have to head out. College starts tomorrow." I said. Everyone went "aww." We said goodbye to everyone before walking outside. We got into our Uber and headed back to the college. "I had a great weekend." I said, leaning my head on Ellie's shoulder. "I did too." She smiled, looking out the window.
Even though I was ready to go back to school, I knew I was going to miss hanging out with everybody. Hopefully school won't consume me too much.