Photoshoot Adventures

It was the next weekend. Kat and Devyn told me that Ellie was staying at the trap house with Jake. I had tried to contact her a few times but it was just radio silence. She did unfollow me on all social media, so maybe she had blocked my number too. Who knows. Today I'm getting together with Colby and we are going to have some awesome photoshoots! I was able to borrow a small studio here at the college for a few hours so we'll be hanging out there. Ellie was supposed to join us but obviously things took a turn.
I laid in my bed, staring at Ellie's blocked account. Then there was a knock on the door "come in.." Colby opened the door and put his bag down. He laid next to me, grabbing my phone away from me. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled me on top of him. I rested my head on his chest "hi babe." He closed his eyes "hi koala." He knew that nickname made me smile. I looked at him, a smile forming. "Anything?" he asked. I sighed "No, nothing from Jake either." "I'm sorry. I'm sure they'll both come around.. just need some time to think." "Colby it's been a week. How much more time do they need? And she's been spending it all at your place." I sat up, running my hand through my hair. Colby places his hands on the sides of my thighs "some people take longer than others." I nodded. "I'm ready for the photoshoots today." Colby said, a smiling forming. I smiled a little "my camera's ready. We have the studio for a little bit then we can go out into the world and take some photos too."
"Think you'll be able to handle me and all my beauty during it?" I laughed "I think I'll manage." He gently grabbed my shirt and pulled me down "We'll see." He kissed me passionately.
My face turned red and I kissed him back.
I looked into his blue eyes before climbing off the bed and grabbing my stuff. "So what's in the bag?" He got off the bed, "just different outfits.. some eyeshadow." I laughed softly "eyeshadow? For what?" He shrugged "guess I'll have to experiment. You ready?" He grabbed his bag and then my hand. "Yep." We walked out of the room and headed to the studio. "Y'know, I'm glad not a lot of people here know you." "Why's that?" I shrugged "so you aren't getting stopped like a celebrity or something." He chuckled "Yeah, that is nice."

We arrived at the studio, I unlocked the door and walked in turning on the lights. "Woah." I said. The backdrops, the lighting, the props. "I've never used a real studio before." "Uh oh, then you better get some practice before we start." He posed and I grabbed my camera, turning it on and shooting. He laughed as I struggled to get it just right but I ended up capturing these

 He laughed as I struggled to get it just right but I ended up capturing these

"Let me see." He said, walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder. I showed him the ones I didn't like "some of them turned out blurry cause I was rushing to get my camera and some too dark.." I showed him the top two "but here's the end result." He smiled "look at you my little photographer." I smiled. "Okay so just pick an outfit and we'll just go with the flow cause that seemed to work the best."
"Alright bossy, but if you come up with anything just let me know." He took his sweatshirt off and changed into a hoodie. "New merch?" He smiled "yeah.. you like it?" I nodded "love it." He walked over to his bag and tossed me a hoodie "join me in one?" I hesitated "I-I don't like being in front of–" he basically gave me puppy dog eyes "please, you'll love the idea." I sighed "fine." I grabbed my tripod and set it up where and how he wanted it. I put the hoodie on and posed how he wanted.
Once the shutter went off, we looked at the photo "Is it Hunter Miller or Hunter Brock? We don't know." Colby laughed. I joined it but faked it. I thought to myself "Woah, that's the first time I've ever heard his last name with my first name.. and coming from him.."