Happy New Year!

3 days before New Year's Eve we headed back to Kansas. It was rough on all of us since we were able to spend time with our families. I wouldn't say as difficult as the first time, but definitely not easy.
Currently we are sitting on the couch in the trap house, planning our New Year's Eve party.
"How many people do you guys normally have over?" I asked. Ellie shrugged "maybe 15-20 of our good friends.." "For a New Year's Eve party? How bout this. We go door to door at the dorms and hand out invites." "But we don't know those people." Jake said. "No, but what's wrong with inviting them? Then we can all meet new people." "But we don't want them thinking we're the kind of girls that always throw parties at some big house."
"I see nothing wrong with it.. plus it would be good exposure for all of us. I'm a photographer and need to get opportunities. And it'd be great exposure for your YouTube channels."

Everyone thought for a moment before agreeing "let's do it!" Sam said. "Alright! I'll go make the invites and get them printed. Y'all come up with party decorations, games, food, drinks and whatever else." I ran to Colby's room to borrow his laptop.

Ellie's POVI went to a few stores with Sam and Jake

Ellie's POV
I went to a few stores with Sam and Jake. We bought probably a few hundred dollars worth of decorations, foods, and drinks.

 We bought probably a few hundred dollars worth of decorations, foods, and drinks

However, I was more focused on what I was going to wear and if a special someone would make a move at midnight

However, I was more focused on what I was going to wear and if a special someone would make a move at midnight. I'll have to go back to the dorms with Hunter soon, so we can pick out what we want to wear and go shopping if we need to.
After a few hours of shopping and we were back at the house, putting all of the bags in the guest room. Well, the guys were. Hunter and I were downstairs planning where everything would go.
"What if the drink bar went next to the food table?" I asked. "I was thinking in the kitchen." Hunter said. "But what if people want to hang out there and eat food?" She paused for a second "good idea. That way they can get their food and then their drink in one place. It also minimizes the risk of spilling on the way."