Halloween Party

Halloween was just a few weeks away and I haven't even gotten my costume yet! Today, Colby, Ellie, Jake and I are going to go buy some costumes at the store.
We all got into Colby's car and headed to the party store.
"So what are y'all going to be?" I asked.
"I'm going to be a knight." Jake said. "Are you going to have a princess to save?" He looked at Ellie. She looked up at him "oh no, I am not dressing up as a princess." He gave her puppy dog eyes "please! We can try to find a less girly dress." Ellie rolled her eyes "fine." A huge smile spread across his face "thank you!" He kissed her cheek and I raised my eyebrows at her. She smiled, looking down at her hands.
"I'm going to get a onesie with a skeleton on it, then paint my face." Colby said. "Can I paint your face?" I asked him getting all excited. He nodded "Sure, you can help." I smiled. "Well, I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean the other night and decided I'd be a pirate. So that goes well with the skeleton."

We arrived at the store, getting out of the car and walking inside

We arrived at the store, getting out of the car and walking inside. I went straight to the creepy costumes with Colby for his while Jake and Ellie went to the "Fantasy" section. "How about this one?" I asked Colby, holding up a costume in the packaging. "I like it." He said. 

Ellie's POVJake and I headed over to the fantasy section with all the princess, knight, fairy, prince, and fictional character costumes you could think of

Ellie's POV
Jake and I headed over to the fantasy section with all the princess, knight, fairy, prince, and fictional character costumes you could think of. I looked at the horrific wall of girly costumes, none suiting my style. I did however, find a knight costume for Jake. "Hey, how's this one for you?" I asked, looking at him. He smiled, "Awesome! Hey, I found a princess costume you might like."

I walked over, standing next to him

I walked over, standing next to him. "Now that's my style." I smiled, looking at the dress. "And I have the boots to go with it! That's great." I grabbed it, looking up at him.

We smiled at each other and went to find Colby and Hunter

We smiled at each other and went to find Colby and Hunter. Jake held my hand and we spotted them. "Hey guys! We found our costumes. Look at this cute, my style, princess costume Jake found for me." I showed them. I noticed Hunter glanced down at our hands before looking at the costume. She smiled, "It is you! Good job Jake." She smiled at him and we all headed to the check out.

Hunter's POV
We checked out and got back into the car, heading back to the house. "I can not wait for Halloween!" I said. "Party, scary movies, food, music, dancing, possible pranks." I smirked. Colby looked back at me through the rear view mirror. I smiled before engaging Ellie in a conversation. "I really like your costume. It's so cute." She smiled, "I know. I'm so glad they had it. I would have had to wear a pretty pink sparkly dress if they didn't so I'm glad he found it." I got quieter "I saw y'all holding hands. Are you guys a thing?" She bit her lip. "Almost. I'm waiting for him to ask." I chuckled, "really? I'm in the same position." Ellie rolled her eyes "Boys." We smiled, arriving at the house.

——

October 31.

It was the morning of Halloween and I could not wait to get into my costume! Ellie and I slept in the guest bedroom so we could just keep our costumes at the house. Okay, that's a lie. We slept over because we wanted to wake up early to prank the guys.
I woke up, yawning and stretching. I sat up, looking towards the door and screamed loudly. Ellie jumped awake "what?!" I threw a pillow at the figure standing in front of the door. It fell over and Ellie screamed. I turned on the lamp on the night stand. It was the Kevin Jonas mannequin.
I ran my fingers through my hair, sighing, looking at Ellie. She rolled her eyes and the door opened. Corey, Jake, Sam, and Colby were standing in the doorway, laughing. I threw the other pillow at them "you guys suck!" Jake picked up the mannequin "Aww, you hurt Kevin." Ellie and I stared them down until they left the room.

~hours later~
It was time to get dressed into our costumes. Ellie and I got changed into ours in the guest bedroom and bathroom, before meeting up with everyone downstairs.
Ellie came out of the bathroom and we complimented each other's costumes. "Ellie that's so cute! And it's definitely you." She smiled "thanks! I'm so glad Jake found it. And I like yours too! It'll go great with Colby's costume." "Thank you!" I smiled and we headed downstairs.
"Hey look it's a pirate and a... creepy version of Little Red Riding Hood..." Corey said.
We laughed "thanks."
9pm rolled around and people were showing up for the party. Everyone had already had a drink or two so it wasn't hard to get the party started. The music blasted, the door opened every few minutes with more and more people arriving. At one point I someone pointed out Colby and how drunk he was. I had never seen him drunk before, so this was new. Of course my drunk self to the opportunity to provocatively dance and make out with him. I could see flashes going off but I couldn't tell if they were phone cameras or strobe lights.

I'd probably find out in the morning.

The party went on for hours into the night, until around 3 a.m. when everyone crashed. Ellie just happened to crash it Jake's bed and I crashed in Colby's. We were all so drunk we probably wouldn't remember much in the morning.

~Next Morning~
I woke up at 12pm with probably the worst migraine in my entire life. It was going to be a rough day. Light hurt my head, even light sounds made me flinch. I ran to the bathroom, stumbling and crashing into the door in the process. Obviously I was still pretty tipsy.

Colby jolted awake, looking in my direction.
I threw up in the toilet and when I finished puking Colby was standing in the bathroom. "Can I help you..?" I softly spoke. He nodded "Yeah.. move.." I moved out of the way and he took his turn of puking. I splashed water on my face, soon feeling a pair of hands on my waist. I looked up, seeing Colby standing behind me. He was still pretty drunk as we had just crashed 9 hours ago. I wiped my face dry, turning around "Can I help you?"

He chuckled "we slept in the same bed." I laughed, "it's cause we're drunk silly! Hey don't be mean." I pushed him away and stumbled back to the bed, crashing again.
He slowly made his way back, wanting to cuddle but also wanting his own space.
It was going to be a rough one.