Thanks Colby

Hunter's POV
I sent a video of myself in the car to Colby "headed your way! I can't wait to go hiking!" I started dancing and laughed at myself. Colby sent a video back

 Colby sent a video back

I opened it, smiling. "Ah!" I screamed a little when he smiled. I pulled into the driveway of the trap house. "I'm walking in so you better meet me before I run into someone." I texted Colby. "Alright." I opened the door and looked around. "Hello?" I said softly. I walked towards Colby's room "Colbs?" He jumped out from behind a wall. I screamed, going to smack him. He dodged it, laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him "meanie." He hugged me and I hugged back "you're lucky I love you." "Let me go get dressed and then we can go."

I nodded and he started walking to his room "Wait.. what if someone walks by.." "you'll be fine. Go sit on the couch." I nodded, getting nervous. I walked over to the couch and took a seat. I sat on my phone, waiting for Colby to come back.
"Hunter?" A male voice said behind me. I turned around, seeing Jake and Ellie. "hi.." "what're you doing here?" Jake asked. "Oh, I'm here picking up Colby.." "Oh." I looked down and Colby came out. He stopped seeing them, but then came over "hey guys.. ready?" Colby asked me. I nodded and I grabbed his hand. "Bye.." I said softly, heading to the car.

I smacked Colby's arm once we got into the car. He winced, holding it "What?!" "You left me alone in there!" "It's not like it's a dangerous place Hunter. You could've gone out to your car!" I started the truck, not saying anything. I headed to our first location "look, I'm sorry. I was kinda hoping something would've happened.."
"Colbs.." I pulled into the parking lot of the trails. "I appreciate the help, but I've reached out. The first week all I did was try to contact both of them. I'm not wasting my breath anymore." He nodded "okay." "Ready to go?" I asked, getting out. "Yup." He got out and we headed to the trail. We walked for about an hour before taking a break by a river.

I took this photo before sitting down next to Colby

I took this photo before sitting down next to Colby. I rested my head on his shoulder "I love going on adventures with you." He smiled, holding my hand "me too."
We got up and continued on our way. The sun was slowly starting to set in the distance. We headed back to the car so we could go to our second location. I took a Boomerang of Colby on the way back to the car