3

Chapter 3

Cute

Marcus

I walked to my bike and looked at nik. He looked at me. I see a girl with a pretty lips eyeing me.

"Yo...you ready nigga?" Nik asked me.

"Yeah...watch you bitch, seems tasty to me." I said to him pointing at the girl, he looked at her than me.

"Just like your cousin." He said. I sucked my teeth than got on my bike. I looked up right and my eyes met this girl's eyes. She looked like the girl that Nik had. But she was odd from her....actually odd from all the girls here. She had on navy blue sweat pants with white sweater and sneakers. She looked darker than nik's girl. Her lips looked much better, her skin tone looked amazing and her eyes had me stuck to them. I looked away back to my bike than put on my helmet. I looked at Nik. He had his helmet on.

"Ready?!" Nicole, one off the hoes screamed starting in between us. She smiled looking at me.

"GO!" She screamed. I speed off. It was me in the front. My force was on the street. I passed everyone like lighting. I didn't care if Nik was besides or not. But he speed faster than moved front. I stepped on it. I speed up closer to him. We ended up next to each other. He moved next to me, very close that our knees touched. I speed up more...

170
180
185
190
200

I was in full speed. I turned left than right. Nik was behind now. I speed a lil more than I looked forward. I saw the white line. I passed that line than parked side ways. I looked to the line and that was when Nik was passing. I smirked taking out my helmet. He took out his and he looked pissed.

"Nigga you cheated!" He walked up to me.

"Oh I guess you a sore loser. Why don't you stop being childish and give me my money?" I asked him. He looked down than snapped his fingers. Two guys came with a bag.

"Give him the money." He said. The guy throw the bag at me. I caught it than glare at the nigga.

"Nice race Nikki." I said than walked off to the crowd who was cheering for me.

Charlotte

Chrissy looked pissed and she walked to Nik. Leaving me behind. I didn't follow her, I just walked to the parking lot. I stood by Nik's car than waited.

"That nigga was like you cheated." I heard deep voice yell out. I didn't look up cause it was none off my business.

They talked for a while but they stopped. I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see the guy that was racing. He was looking at me. I looked away this time cause he looked away the other time.

He exchanged some words with the other guy than the other guy walked away.

"Yo..I mean...Hi." He said. His voice was deep but attractive. I looked up at them.

"Hi." I said to him.

"You Chrissy's sister right?" He asked me.

"Unfortunately yes." I said. He chuckled, his smile was sweet that I was smiled.

"You hate your own sister?" He asked me.

"I don't hate her...I also don't dislike her. I just...don't like her ways. How she is." I said. He walked up next to me.

"She's just like my cousin." He said.

"Sheila?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Wait how you know her?" He asked me.